I saw the coolest thing while researching some new remote controlled construction toys… Can you imagine plowing your driveway with an RC toy truck?!?! It seems I’m not the only one that thinks this is both cool and nuts! lol Compared to the ride on tractor toys of today, this isn’t too far off from being able to sit on this crazy contraption… But then again, why not just buy a skid steer if it gets that powerful right?
- Made in Germany
- Manufactured from high-quality ABS plastics
- Features realistic details
- Scale 1:16; Suitable for playing indoors and outdoors
- Readyset - comes factory-assembled (Attaching plow takes about 1 minute)
- Equipped with a suspension to all wheels
- Incredible climbing ability even on surfaces that would cripple conventional RC vehicles
- Ni-MH battery pack and basic wall charger included
- ALLOY MODEL- high simulation vehicle, the latest version of remote control shovel snow truck.
- 6CH FULL FUNCTIONAL- through remote contorl, this emulational shovel snow truck with 4 wheels can forward, backward, turn left, turn right, and its bucket arm can independently control the lift, alloy bucket and driver's seat.
- IDEAL GIFT- Good details and realistic simulation truck with well wrapped package, could be a perfect gift for kids who are fans, trust me, they will love it!!!
- PACKAGE LIST- 1x Shovel Snow Car + 1x Remote Control + 1x USB Charger
- COOL TOY- come with brilliant lights and dynamic sound, fully embodies the excellent performance of the real car.
Pricing last updated on 2018-03-22 - Disclaimer
The lead time is about 2 months for construction and shipment. Each Roboplow unit Is custom made At creativeroboticsystems.com A division of Prei Inc. and can be purchased at Creatives’s Website . Any comments and or questions can be directed to the Company email address at the website. The lead time is about 2 months for construction and shipment. The unit is pushing aprox. 9 inches plus, and similar in size to a hobby like RC excavator. Want to build your own, The instructional DVD on How to build your own is 150.00 Via Paypal please Email us at [email protected] or just paypal us with your order at [email protected]
Rob Klinkey has come up with this remote controlled snow plow which is equipped with a 50″ blade, where this 6-wheel drive machine is driven by 660 amps of power, boasting 10 watts of LED lights that lets you perform night plowing and irritate the neighbors at the same time. An integrated webcam ensures you will be able to see where you’re plowing and not run down the neighbor’s dog by accident.
This is pretty cool… I hope some of the large toy manufacturers can apply some of this small technology to the old school farm toys and construction equipment like I grew up with… It’ll be a lot better for the kids of the next generation than sitting on the couch playing video games! It’s not quite a crawler, but these RC skid steer toys are pretty close!