I saw the coolest thing while researching some new remote controlled construction toys… Can you imagine plowing your driveway with an RC toy truck?!?! It seems I’m not the only one that thinks this is both cool and nuts! lol Compared to the ride on tractor toys of today, this isn’t too far off from being able to sit on this crazy contraption… But then again, why not just buy a skid steer if it gets that powerful right?
- Made in Germany
- Manufactured from high-quality ABS plastics
- Features realistic details
- Scale 1:16; Suitable for playing indoors and outdoors
- The highest quality RC products offered in the market today
- Made using the highest quality materials and components
- Tested for durability
- Newly developed high spec ESC units and Lipo compatible
- Dust and snow proof chassis design with inner covers covering all critical areas like gears, motors and ESC's; Not water proof
- Made in Germany
- Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws
- Realistic details and functions encourage imaginative play
- Great for use indoors and outdoors
- Recommended Age Range 3+ Years
Pricing last updated on 2017-08-18 - Disclaimer
The lead time is about 2 months for construction and shipment. Each Roboplow unit Is custom made At creativeroboticsystems.com A division of Prei Inc. and can be purchased at Creatives’s Website . Any comments and or questions can be directed to the Company email address at the website. The lead time is about 2 months for construction and shipment. The unit is pushing aprox. 9 inches plus, and similar in size to a hobby like RC excavator. Want to build your own, The instructional DVD on How to build your own is 150.00 Via Paypal please Email us at [email protected] or just paypal us with your order at [email protected]
Rob Klinkey has come up with this remote controlled snow plow which is equipped with a 50″ blade, where this 6-wheel drive machine is driven by 660 amps of power, boasting 10 watts of LED lights that lets you perform night plowing and irritate the neighbors at the same time. An integrated webcam ensures you will be able to see where you’re plowing and not run down the neighbor’s dog by accident.
This is pretty cool… I hope some of the large toy manufacturers can apply some of this small technology to the old school farm toys and construction equipment like I grew up with… It’ll be a lot better for the kids of the next generation than sitting on the couch playing video games! It’s not quite a crawler, but these RC skid steer toys are pretty close!