Table of Contents
- Near VS Far: Which Is Better For You
- Near Infrared Saunas Are Ultra Low EMF (but won’t detox you as fast as Far Infrared)
- Detoxing Heavy metals And Losing Weight
- Elimination Toxins On The Regular So You Can Live A Healthier And Happier Life
- Buying An Infrared Sauna Has Been The Best Thing I’ve Done For My Health
- The Top 3 Best Infrared Saunas (that won’t zap you with EMF’s!!)
- The 2 Best Saunas For Home Use That Are Safe Low EMF For The Whole Family
Well, little did I know, that I would waste months and months and months pondering this $5k purchase decision, and worst of all, I wasn’t getting the health benefits during that time. It sucks that my life got put on hold for just a few thousand dollars, and the sauna industry itself is filled with so much misinformation, it can be tough to get the right sauna. I pressed on though, and continued the buying/research process. (meanwhile, I was paying to use a sauna at a local spa, so I already experienced the benefits, and could literally feel the relief after beginning regular use)
But I was stuck… every time I turned around, each sauna company were all saying theirs were the best, theirs had the lowest emf levels, and some even claimed to have, get this… ZERO EMF in their sauna. What a crock of shit… (if it plugs in to a wall, it has some level of emf… emf comes from your house electrical system, which in the case of saunas, is ELF specifically… but the sauna companies will never tell you this!)
I finally had enough. I set out to start testing these damn things, and boy did I ever test them. I bought $1k worth of emf meters, so I could test each sauna for both rf and elf. Then I went on one of the craziest spending sprees ever, and tested over $22,000.00 dollars in infrared saunas. Some were sent to me, and some I had to buy. In the end I was able to send some back or get credit for them, but overall this experiment cost me several thousands of dollars.
But I’m happy I did it, even thought it took a ton of time, effort, and money. This was a very real problem I had to solve in my own life, since I had enough mercury trapped in my fat cells to be like a giant antennae in a close quarter sauna. The last thing you want to do in that situation is be zapping yourself when you’re trying to heal!
I can confidently say, and have tested firsthand, every single sauna brand/model listed below. These are the best infrared saunas on the planet, and would trust my family’s safety with them.
Near VS Far: Which Is Better For You
Near Infrared Saunas Are Ultra Low EMF (but won’t detox you as fast as Far Infrared)
– super safe
– red light healing therapy
– not as hot, takes longer to sweat
– didn’t detox me as fast as far infrared, more gentle (when you’re suffering from mercury toxicity, you want that shit out of your body as fast as possible, so you can feel normal again)