Table of Contents
- Clearlight Full Spectrum VS Sunlighten Full Spectrum: Not Apples To Apples By Any Means
- An Mpulse Is NOT Intended To Be A Low EMF Sauna… (just like the near infrared heaters in a Clearlight Sanctuary have EMF at close distance!)
- EMF Ratings & Reviews From People Running Around Sauna Groups With A Tri-Field Meter With No Idea How To Use It, Are Not Sound
- Infrared Sauna Reviews From Older Models And Portable Dome Sauna Models From Either Company, Should Be Discarded & Reconsidered
- So What’s The Best Home Sauna For The Money?
It’s getting to the point of… Who the hell do you trust in the sauna industry anymore!?!?! Anyone with $100k can call up China and order a nice looking sauna with floor heaters in it, slap your brand name on it, and call it a fucking day.
Hell I could do this myself if I had zero integrity left in me, but dammit man, I’m just a guy who is struggling to detox just like everyone else, and am sick and tired of reading, hearing, and seeing all this horseshit from sauna companies. It skews things so bad, that now we don’t even know what we should be worried about more:
- High EMF from shitty heaters and infrared emitters
- Pesticides sprayed on imported woods and materials
- Terrible wiring with no shielding, grounding, and potentially fire hazardous
- Toxic grill materials, plywood fillers, and fake insulation
You tell me, because it ALL sounds bad.
But, one good thing will come out of this, and that is the truth. One of these fuckers is bound to stack up to a reliable affordable solution, and I’m determined to find out which one it is.
- If you are very sick, and ultra EMF sensitive, you might not want to go with a far infrared sauna enclosure at all… particularly one that doesn’t use near infrared bulbs, has wiring close to the body (creates electric fields usually) so you can get the benefits of red light therapy at the same time. (more gentle, and great for people who can’t get enough sunlight) SaunaSpace is a good option if this is you.
- If you’re not ultra sick, and have a heavy metal toxicity like I do, then far infrared or full spectrum is for you. (I wanted far infrared, because I sweat more and feel as though I can eliminate heavy metals much faster… I don’t want it to take 6 months for my mercury levels to drop!) That said, I have both near infrared and far infrared saunas, and my opinion comes from using both firsthand.
Tired of bullshit marketing claims from sauna companies? I was too, and started testing saunas against the bullshit marketing I would hear from sales reps when I called to buy. I originally was just going to buy the most recommended one, and then after talking to a sales person on the phone and them trying to push me into a bigger, more expensive model I didn’t really need, alarm bells started going off.
I thought to myself…”do I really need to spend $6,500.00 to get what I need to heal and detox”?
My gut told me not really, and I started doing more research. The deeper I dug, the more I realized half the stuff we read is bullshit. Fear marketing at it’s finest, and no standardized testing leaves this industry wide open to keep taking advantage of people left and right.
I know you’re hear for a comparison between Clearlight and Sunlighten, which I will get to… I just want you to understand that I’m just a regular guy, that was in the same position you are in. I wasted over 5 months fiddle fucking around because I didn’t want to buy the wrong sauna, and waste $5,000.00 dollars… which was a big purchase decision for me!
Clearlight Full Spectrum VS Sunlighten Full Spectrum: Not Apples To Apples By Any Means
An Mpulse Is NOT Intended To Be A Low EMF Sauna… (just like the near infrared heaters in a Clearlight Sanctuary have EMF at close distance!)
Sunlighten M Pulse VS Clearlight Sanctuary Full Spectrum
EMF Ratings & Reviews From People Running Around Sauna Groups With A Tri-Field Meter With No Idea How To Use It, Are Not Sound
Infrared Sauna Reviews From Older Models And Portable Dome Sauna Models From Either Company, Should Be Discarded & Reconsidered
A lot of people refer to reviews from both of these sauna companies from several years ago before newer technologies emerged. In both cases of Sunlighten and Clearlight, this is good and bad.
For example, the older Clearlight models clearly have higher emf models, and definitely aren’t even close to zero EMF. Conversely, the Sunlighten Signature models, as recommended by Dr. Klinghardt do have lower EMF levels than newer models like the M Pulse… which has notably higher emf levels, as tested here.
So What’s The Best Home Sauna For The Money?
…conclusion coming shortly. If you have any specific questions answered, or any specific EMF level reported, let me know ASAP in the comments as I’ve already started testing. I will report my findings shortly, let me know what you’d like to see below!