10. Babrit F1 High Speed RC Boat
The Babrit F1 is a low price, high quality RC boat that enables users to enjoy a high speed boating experience. With two powerful 280 motors, the Babrit F1 clocks in between 15 and 20 KM per hour. With a remote controlling distance of between 30 and 50 meters and the ability to move forward and backwards, users can have complete control of Babrit F1 to navigate just as they please. The Babrit F1 is designed with self-balancing sailing mechanics, making capsizing less of a threat as some other popular RC boats. On a full charge, the Babrit holds a continuous battery life of 10 minutes. The Babrit F1 holds a 4.2 star average rating on Amazon, making it a very popular, low cost RC boat option.
- SUPER SPEED BOAT: Race at 15 MPH (25 km/h) and blow other remote control boats out of the water! Do extreme sharp turns and auto flips (self-righting feature lets you keep your boat in play even if it capsizes).
- BUY MORE AND RACE YOUR FRIENDS: 4 channel (Forward, Backwards, Left, Right) 2.4GHz frequency controller allows multiple rc boats to be raced at the same time
- ULTRA RELIABLE: Features a water-cooled, single-prop powerful motor for safe and reliable operation and a rugged ABS anti-tilt hull that combines style, speed and affordability.
- LOW BATTERY WARNING: Low battery alarm warns you when the RC boat is almost out of power so you know when to head for the shore. Safety features to protect the battery and the boat: protects from over-charge and over-discharge of the battery.
- EXTRA BATTERY BONUS: Includes an extra high power rechargeable 3.7v 600mAh Li-ion battery to double your racing time! CAUTION: DO NOT USE IN SALT WATER. For Ages: 14+
- Top Race® Remote Control Water Speed Boat, Perfect Toy for Pools and Lakes "BLUE" 27Mhz (TR-800)
- Boat Goes Forward, Backwards, Right, Left, with extreme sharp turns and Auto Flips.
- Great Water Boat to Steer in any Pool or Body of Water. "BOAT MUST BE PLACED IN WATER TO OPERATE"
- This boat will be in "BLUE" color and will run on a 27Mhz Frequency. For racing you need to purchase 1 of these and 1 of the TR-800B "RED" boats which runs on 49Mhz Frequency Asin:B01J4EK6XS
- Boat uses a 3.7v 700Mah rechargeable battery included, transmitter uses 1x 9V battery included. for Ages 8+
- Only works on the water super high speed with double powerful 280 motors,driving speed upto 15-20 KM/H
- Strong signal transmitter with random frequency: 27MHZ,40MHZ,49MHZ, they can not be changed, control distance from 30 to 50 meters.
- Move forward/Backside,turn left and right
- Precise port position and self balancing stable sailing.
- 4.8V 700 mah reachargeable battery for the boat. Remote control battery not included.(Notice: Do not leave the battery charge overnight.Safety charge time is 3 hours.Please plug off immediately when you finished charging.)
- SUPER SPEED - Race at 20 MPH (33 km/h) and blow the other RC boats out of the water! Up to 15 mins of run time, capable of extreme sharp turns and auto flips
- SIMPLE CONTROLS - 4 channel (Forward, Left, Right) 2.4GHz frequency controller allows multiple boats to be raced at the same time. Max control range: 300 feet.
- ULTRA RELIABLE - Features a water-cooled, single-prop powerful motor for safe and reliable operation and a rugged ABS anti-tilt hull that combines style, speed and affordability.
- LOW BATTERY WARNING: Low battery alarm warns you when the RC boat is almost out of power so you know when to head for the shore. Engineered to protect the battery from over-charging and over-discharging.
- NATIVE U.S. SUPPORT - 12 Months Warranty by Funtech. Online U.S. customer support every day if you ever need assistance! Highly recommended toy ship for 14+ years boys and girls, men and women - anyone who loves a little splash of fun is going to enjoy this boat! CAUTION: DO NOT USE IN SALT WATER.
- This newest USB-rechargeable electric RC speedboat from UDIRC will blow the others out of the water when it races by at 25 km/h (15 mph).
- It features a rugged ABS anti-tilt hull, and a water-cooled, single-prop powerful 370-size motor that combines style, speed, and affordability.
- Low battery alarm warns you when the boat is almost out of power so you know when to head for the shore. Self-righting feature lets you keep your boat in play even if it capsizes.
- The UDI001 is an exciting speedboat to see in action and even more exciting to pilot.
- When water gets into the boat, the motors, battery and servo are wet and can easily cause a short circuit if the operator doesn't make the boat dry enough. In this case, we suggest customers to dry the boat enough and make sure there is no wires or anything else twining around the motor before charging and operating again, especially the motor and the battery plug.
Pricing last updated on 2017-06-28 - Disclaimer
9. Babrit Tempo 1
With its sleek red and black speedboat design, the Babrit Tempo 1 is one of the coolest RC boast on the market. The Tempo 1’s sturdy frame built of impact-resistant ABS plastic parts makes it a durable boat on the toughest of waters. Clocking in at a top speed 30km per hour, users get the experience of pure speed on the water. With a remote controlling distance of 150 meters, the Tempo 1 doesn’t run a high risk of getting stranded out to sea. The Tempo 1 features both forward and backwards control, making navigation a more enjoyable experience. A waterproof hull ensures that the electronic components stay dry and functional. The capsize recovery feature allows for the user to flip their boat over without having to retrieve it from the water. With the automatic low battery alarm, users know when to pull their boat off the water and give it a charge. The Tempo 1 utilizes water sensor technology to prevent acceleration outside of water. Users note that safe charging time is 100 minutes, and overnight charging is strongly discouraged. The Tempo 1 has a commendable reputation, standing with a 4.2 star average rating on Amazon.
8. Top Race Water Speed Boat
The Top Race Water Speed Boat is a blue, sharply designed RC speed boat. With forwards and backwards acceleration and sharp left and right turning, the Toy Race Speed Boat gives users the ability to navigate the waters just how they want. With its Auto flip feature, capsizing is no longer a problem that causes you to put down the remote down. The Top Race Speed boat includes a feature that allows operation only when it’s placed in water, preventing the boat from taking unnecessary damage. With its controller and boat on 27Mhz, users can also get the red version of this boat that runs on a different frequency for the purpose of awesome races. With a battery life of 15 minutes continued use, users can spend more time on the waters and less time on the charger. With over 250 Amazon reviews, the Top Race Speed Boats has a commendable reputation with an average star rating of 3.5.
7. Proxelle Hydroblast
The Proxello Hydroblast is a speed boat that boasts a 492-foot transmission distance, making the remote controlling experience one of the best available. The Hydroblast moves frontwards and backwards, so combined with its great range of control, the Hydroblast gives users the maximum amount of control. Propellor auto-safety mode ensures that the Hydroblast’s propellor only engages when the boat is in water. The Hydroblast is equipped with a water cooling system that extends motor life, allowing users to enjoy the Hydroblast on the water for a longer period of time. With a self-righting design, the Hydroblast can get itself out of capsizing jams, getting rid of the nuisance of your RC boat getting stranded. Its low battery alarm notifies you when the Hydroblast needs a charge, so you always know before it’s too late and you get stranded. The Hydroblast is a newer released product on Amazon, but its 4.6 average star review would indicate that it is starting off very strongly.
6. USA Toyz UDI001 Venom Remote Control Boat
The UDI 001 Venom is a high quality RC speedboat that boasts some of the best features in the RC boat market. With a top speed of 15 miles per hour, the Venom is sure enough to scoot across the water at an entertaining pace. With forward and backwards throttle and left and right turning rudder, the Venom has a great control aspect for its users. The Venom’s self-righting hull design is implemented for the Venom to instantly flip over to right side up if it ever flips. The Capsize Recovery feature allows the user to use the remote to right the boat if the self-righting design doesn’t do the job at first. The Venom is strapped with a low battery alarm, which prevents it from getting stranded before it is too late. With a water cooling design, the Venom’s motor stays at a safe temperature and allows for prolonged use. The propellor safety design prevents the propellor from rotating unless the boat is in water. The Venom includes an extra battery with purchase of the boat, making you able to maximize your time on the water. With a USB charger, charging your boat has never been easier. The Venom holds just under 250 Amazon reviews, and among those reviews, the Venom has a respectable reputation with an average of 3.9 stars.
5. USA Toyz UDI007 Voyager
For those that are looking for boat that spins up water faster and in result zips across the water, the Voyager is a great option with its top speed of 18 miles per hour. Whether you want to go forwards, backwards, left, or right, the Voyager’s navigational controls are precise and easy to use. Voyager has a hull design which self rights the boat upon flips, and the Capsize Recovery Feature remedies those situations in which the self righting design does not. A low battery alarm prevents the Voyage from ever getting lost at sea, as you always know when you need to bring the Voyager back to dock. With a water cooling design, the Voyager’s motor stays at an optimal temperature for continued use on the water. Impact-resistant ABS plastic parts keep the Voyager’s internal components safe and compact. The Voyager’s propellor is kept safe outside of water by sensing technology that won’t let the propellor spin unless it is in water. The Voyager’s extra battery makes you able to maximize time on the water, and the USB charger gives you convenience of charging wherever you need. A display stand is included to protect the propellor and rudder when the Voyager is not being used. With a 2.4Ghz transmitter, the Voyager has extended range and automatic code pairing, making remote and boat connection easy and efficient. With over 100 Amazon reviews, the Voyager has one of the best RC boat reputations at an average of 4.1 stars.
4. UDI RC Udirc
A quick and sleek speedboat, the Udirc zips from the go at 15 miles per hour. With full directional control, the Udirc can navigate through tight quarters and confines for an ultimate nautical experience. Capsizing recovery features allows for the user to right the boat without having to retrieve the boat, giving them more time for navigating and less time retrieving. The Udirc’s waterproof hull and anti-tilt design keeps the Udirc stable and safe through the toughest of waters. Impact-resistant ABS plastic parts keep the Udirc’s internal components safe through accidents. Water circulation throughout the boat keeps the motor cool through continued use. The Udirc’s low battery alarm notifies the user when the battery has 1 minute of use left, giving enough time for the boat to be brought back for a charge. The propellor safety feature prevents the propellor from turning outside of water, prolonging product life. The Udirc’s USB charger makes the boat chargeable from a number of devices, including the car while you drive to the pool or lake. The Udirc has a solid 3.6 average star rating through over 250 Amazon reviews.
3. LITTLEPIG Skytech H100
The Skytech H100 is a high speed, portable RC boat that is sure to be an exciting nautical experience. Topping out at 20 kilometers per hour, the H100 has the speed to dash across any body of water. With a 2.4GHz remote control of up to 150 meters, H100 navigators have extensive use of control over the H100. With a short 45 minute charge time, the H100 has quick turnaround from charger to back on the water. With a USB charger, owners have the convenience of charging from other devices or on the go. With 180 degree flipping capabilities, users no longer have to worry about being stranded upside down out in the water. While the H100 isn’t being used, it can be placed on the boat rack unit to preserve the propellor and rudder. A spare propellor is included just in case disaster strikes and the propellor gets messed up. A low voltage alarm function allows for users to be notified when the battery is getting low on power so that your boat does not get stranded. The H100’s Motor Cooling System keeps the motor at a safe temperature and in turn extends the life of the motor. The H100 is a newer product and doesn’t have many reviews on Amazon, but among the reviews submitted the H100 holds a perfect 5 star rating.
2. Pro Boat React 17
The Pro Boat React 17 is a high quality RC boat that boasts some of the most premium features. With speeds achievable of 19 miles per hour, the React 17 is one of quickest RC boats on the market. Powered by a 390 size motor, the React 17 stands as one of the strongest RC boats available. Its self-righting hull system prevents the React 17 from getting stranded upside down. With a composite molded 2 blade propellor, the React 17 cuts through water extremely efficiently giving users a great push no matter the nature of the water. With a water sensor installed, the React won’t accelerate without the presence of water, ensuring that the boat stays safe in navigation. The React 17’s USB charger gives users the ability to charge from other devices, including your car on the way to the water. The Pro Boat React 17 is complete with a display stand to keep your boat safe when not in use. The React 17 has a perfect 5 star rating on Amazon.
- SZJJX RC Boat
The SZJJX RC race boat is designed with a self-righting V Hull design, which automatically combats overturning on its own. With impact-resistant ABS plastic parts, the SZJJX is durable and provides a longer operational life than most RC boats. With double 280 RPM mtotors, the SZJJX achieves speeds up to 20 kilometers per hour. With 3 separate frequencies available for use, the SZJJX gives users ultimate control through frontwards and backwards control capabilities. A motor protective device prevents the propellor from spinning while the boat is out of water. Its compact size makes it an enjoyable water ride even in the smallest bodies of water. At a very light weight, the SZJJX is one of the most portable boats to take with you on any trip. The battery life of the SZJJX provides for up to 15 minutes of continuous use before the need to recharge. Being one the cheapest RC boats on the market, the SZJJX doesn’t fall short of any value through its high performance. The SZJJX has a perfect reputation from Amazon buyers, as it sports a perfect 5 star review rating.