Table of Contents
- Making Profits with Pinterest
- Crush It on Pinterest
- Pinfinite Growth
- Billionaire Blogging Pinterest
- Pinterest Presence
Social media, in particular, is an extremely popular and accessible way to do this. With the amount of time you already spend on Instagram or Pinterest or Facebook, it is easy to make use of these platforms to attract attention and then make money off of this attention.
Pinterest is a platform that allows you to showcase your brand and your content in a unique and accessible way. This makes it an ideal platform to attract attention to all of your other platforms, such as blogs and other forms of online presence. Sometimes, utilizing the attention that your Pinterest account gets to make money is a very real possibility!
However, in order to do this it is important to be aware of all of the dynamics, statistics and algorithms that are behind how these various platforms work. To achieve this, you require more than just your basic knowledge of the internet and social media platforms or even simply knowledge of the statistics; you have to know how to interpret these statistics to your advantage.
This means that, in order to widen the audience of your Pinterest profile and then profit from this increased audience, you have to educate yourself on how all of these systems work.
Even though there is a lot of information available online, sometimes the best way to gain access to this information is by taking an actual online course that will outline various strategies and methods by which you can bolster your Pinterest identity to increase traffic to your profile.
Here we take a look at some of best (and varied!) courses that you can find online to help you figure out how to use Pinterest to make some extra money!
This Udemy course is specifically targeted at helping you learn how to increase and direct traffic towards your business and to comprehend and learn some advanced business strategies. What could be more perfect?
More specifically, this course looks to teach you how to make niche boards, how to utilize Pinterest for business, the thought process and philosophy behind social media and this platform in particular. Moreover, this course can teach you all of these things in only a few hours!
As the name suggests, this course will also help you make profits through this increase in traffic to your Pinterest platform.
Making Profits with Pinterest also has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating and is taught by Robert Kintigh, who self-identifies as an entrepreneur and author, amongst other things.
The features of this course include 2 and a half hours of on-demand video, full lifetime access to the course, access across devices and also a certificate of completion.
All you really need to be able to take this course is have a basic Pinterest account that you have set up for your specific business or venture.
You are only required to have a basic technical understanding of how Pinterest works as you will learn more advanced strategies with this course itself!
The course curriculum for this course includes a total of 16 lectures, with 7 chapters that deal which show you how to set up, 7 chapters under the heading of ‘Engagement’, 4 chapters that fall under ‘Advanced Pinterest’ and lastly, 2 chapters that focus on reviewing what you have learnt in the course thus far.
The following are the pros and cons of the Making Profits with Pinterest course by Udemy. They will help you decide if Making Profits with Pinterest is the best online course for you!
- It is only a few hours long.
- You don’t require much prior knowledge to be able to take this course.
- It is fairly affordable.
- You can review the course material whenever you like.
- You can preview parts of the course to get an idea of whether or not this is the right course for you.
- It might not be as detailed as you like.
- You might want to try a free course first before committing to a paid online course.
Crush It on Pinterest is a course on Skillshare that promises to provide you with 13 hacks to help you brand your Pinterest account and attract traffic to it.
It is taught by Cynthia Nixon, an internet entrepreneur and focuses on tips and tricks to attract traffic towards your particular business on Pinterest.
To access Crush It on Pinterest you do need to be signed up to Skillshare. That is the beauty of an online course; everything you need is actually at your fingertips! All you need is your device.
Other than this, all you need to have is your own Pinterest account that you are looking to improve and you’re all set!
This course consists of 8 videos in total that are cumulatively close to an hour long in duration.
Here are some of the main strategies that this course will focus on in particular:
- How to set up your various boards.
- How keywords work and their significance.
- How to name your boards to optimize traffic to your boards.
- How to format your images (color, size etc) so as to attract attention to your business.
- How you can use the likes of Amazon and Google to help your account gain attention.
To see if this is the ideal course for you, here are some of the main pros and cons of the Crush It on Pinterest course.
- It is a very short course that you can easily complete in one day and is therefore not too time consuming.
- It is very targeted in the strategies it wants to teach you.
- It is completely free; all you have to do is sign up to Skillshare for free!
- It is important to keep in mind that this course does not show you how to set up your account but rather how to use it to its best potential after you have set it up.
- It is only available to you if you sign up to Skillshare.
Pinfinite Growth is the perfect way to recalibrate how you use Pinterest to draw in new people to your account and to also drive traffic towards your other online platforms, to help you monetize off of this traffic.
This eCourse doesn’t just help you with Pinterest account but in more ways than one, helps you realize your brand to its fullest potential.
Pinfinite Growth is priced at $397, which makes it the most expensive course listed here, by far. This means that you have to seriously consider whether what you are trying to achieve with your Pinterest presence requires this substantial investment and commitment or if you are better of with a cheaper, though less thorough, online course.
The Pinfinite course curriculum includes the following:
- It identifies what makes your brand or your account unique.
- It then helps you create a lasting first impression to increase your audience.
- It helps you articulate your brand on Pinterest’s platform.
- It makes sure that your Pin gets seen more through the Smart Feed.
- It helps you learn how to use group boards to increase your own gains.
- It teaches you how to schedule and loop pins on Pinterest.
- It teaches you how to manage and maintain your growing email list.
- It helps you understand how to decipher the analytics of your account.
Now it’s time to examine the best and worst aspects of this online course so here are some of the pros and cons of Pinfinite Growth.
- It is all-encompassing, covering everything you could need to know about Pinterest.
- It has an active and helpful Facebook group where you can learn from other people who are using the same course.
- It allows you a 100 free days on Boardbooster.
- It is a really expensive course so you have to decide if the cost is worth what you are looking to get out of it.
- The material can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you are not as familiar with some of the terms or concepts.
Like Pinfinite, Billionaire Blogging Pinterest is another way to drive audiences towards your Pinterest account and then earn money from this redirected attention to your online platform.
The Billionaire Blogging Pinterest includes over 6 hours of video and has been put together by the Billionaire Blog Club, which is a community of bloggers that offers courses and forums, amongst other things.
So this course could not only be great for improving your Pinterest profile but it could also help you create and access a community of like-minded individuals who could share tips and tricks for improving your online presence!
To be able to access this course, you have to sign up to the Billionaire Blog Club first. This could pose an issue as it opens its membership up every now and again. In other words, it is not easily accessible.
Membership to the Billionaire Blog Club has 3 different tiers but for access to the Billionaire Blogging Pinterest it costs $199 and is a lifetime membership. It goes without saying that this is a very expensive course but given its popularity, if you are very serious about how you want to utilize your Pinterest account to its fullest potential, then maybe this course is the one for you.
One suggestion would be to try out the free 12-day Blogging Bootcamp to see what this platform is all about and whether or not it is value for money.
The Billionaire Blogging Pinterest course consists of 37 videos that take you through all the various strategies to increase traffic towards your Pinterest account.
This includes segments that are informational, such as one on how the Pinterest home feed actually works, how to find stock photography, how to use more than one pin for a single post, why group boards are so important and how Pinterest analytics work. It also includes segments that look at the specific strategies, such as the Blog Launch Pinning Strategy, the BoardBooster Pinning Strategy and the Manual Pinning Strategy, to name a few.
To figure out how this online course fits in with the requirements of your online presence, and more specifically your Pinterest presence, here are some of the most important pros and cons of the Billionaire Blogging Pinterest course.
- It is an extremely thorough tutorial with a well-planned structure.
- It is well reviewed and popular.
- It provides you with access to an entire community of people who are trying to achieve the same goal with their Pinterest accounts.
- You have to sign up to the Billionaire Blog Club first and this membership isn’t always available.
- It is longer than some of the other courses.
- It may not fit everyone’s budget.
Pinterest Presence is an online course created by Kristin Larsen, who specializes in helping bloggers generate money from their various platforms.
This particular online course is perfect for bloggers, creatives and also business owners.
To use Pinterest Presence you have to pay a lifetime fee of $197 to be able to access this course. This naturally makes it an expensive choice (but not the most expensive course out there, relatively speaking), but if you are committed to making your Pinterest profile as popular as possible, then this might be the right choice for you.
It is worth taking a detailed look at the course curriculum to decide if this course is for you and whether or not it fits into your personal budget for your profile and if it is addressing those aspects of Pinterest that you are most interested in learning about.
To understand Pinterest Presence better so that you can decide if it is the online course for you, here are some of the main features of this particular online course:
- It looks to teach you to perfect the Pinterest Pin by using SEO and video technical training.
- It helps you learn how to enable Rich Pins, create a profile that is actionable and how to find and apply to relevant group boards.
- It helps you figure out the best way to schedule your pins.
- It also has bonuses that include an interactive workbook, questions and answer sessions and an affiliate program.
To decide whether or not Pinterest Presence is the online course for you, here are some of the pros and cons of this course.
- You can get in touch with Kristin Larsen directly if you have any questions regarding the course.
- It allows for lifelong access to the course material.
- More specifically, it shows you how to join Pinterest boards.
- It does not have a refund policy in place.
Now you have a list of courses to decide between to figure out which online course is going to best help you and your specific situation or online presence.
There are a few factors that you should keep in mind when you choose from amongst these 5 courses and that is your unique Pinterest profile and what you specifically want to gain from it, how much you are willing to invest (time and money) in making your Pinterest profile as appealing as is possible and, lastly, how exactly you plan to go about monetizing your Pinterest account.
However, one of the most important factors that you should definitely focus on in the cost of the online course. This is because, as aforementioned, there is plenty of information available for free online, although it is difficult to discern how accurate this information in actuality when it comes to the more technical details.
In other words, if you are not looking to actively revamp your Pinterest profile then you should consider the cheaper courses, which will give you accurate but succinctly organized information. But if you are looking to seriously alter your Pinterest profile and have it be as profitable as possible, then take a closer look at the more expensive courses.
So now that you have a significant amount of information regarding some of the best online courses that could help you exponentially increase the number of people who are viewing or accessing your Pinterest profile, which in turn could lead to profits, you can make a decision as to which course is the best one for you and your Pinterest profile. So, what are you waiting for? Start studying so that your Pinterest profile is the most popular one out there!