Table of Contents
- Summary: The Best Food Blogging Courses From Bloggers Who Make Six Figures Or More
- 1) Food Blogger Pro – the course from legendary PinchOfYum (million dollar food blogger)
- 2) Sponsored Content Bootcamp – how to make bank on your food blog from sponsors
- 3) Start And Grow Your Food Blog – learn how to build a food blog from scratch (limited spots, might be on a waitlist for next round of classes)
- Food Blogger Pro
- How to Create an Engaging Food Blog Post from Skillshare
- Food Blogging and Beyond
- Food Blogging Course: How to Build Grow and Monetize Your Site
- Food Blogging Guide
- The Minimalist Baker
If you have a big plan to start a food blog that is also successful, but don’t really know how to go about it and are not sure about how to deal with the technical aspects, then it is a good idea to take up one of the many food blogging courses that will teach you the basics of setting up a food blog, running it, monetizing your blog and turning your blog into a business that earns money for you.
Summary: The Best Food Blogging Courses From Bloggers Who Make Six Figures Or More
1) Food Blogger Pro – the course from legendary PinchOfYum (million dollar food blogger)
2) Sponsored Content Bootcamp – how to make bank on your food blog from sponsors
3) Start And Grow Your Food Blog – learn how to build a food blog from scratch (limited spots, might be on a waitlist for next round of classes)
Not ready to spend money on a food blogging course just yet? Start your own food blog quickly and easily at Bluehost for less than $3.95/mo with this code.
Food Blogger Pro was started by Bjork and Lindsay Ostrom. They started ‘Pinch of Yum’, a food blog in 2010 and it grew to be their main source of income. Later, Bjork and Lindsay started Food Blogger Pro where they could teach people all that they learned over the years in making their blog a successful source of income. Food Blogger Pro is international and has more than 2,900 members from across 5 continents. The Learn How to Start, Grow, & Monetize Your Food Blog course from Food Blogger Pro is an excellent food blogging course that teaches you how you can start a food blog and grow it.
On Food Blogger Pro you can learn:
- The best tools to use to start a food blog.
- How you can take beautiful food pictures making use of artificial light.
- How you can increase the traffic to your blog using simple SEO tips.
- Tools you can use to develop viral food videos.
- Most effective way of structuring your food blog’s permalinks.
- Setting up short URLs.
- Effective way to set up giveaways.
- How to make income from eBooks.
- How to create and submit a sitemap.
- How to use an FTP.
- Image optimization.
- How to use Google Webmaster Tools to improve your site’s SEO.
- How to use anchor text in links correctly.
- Learning about important photoshop tools.
- Setting up a branded email address.
- How to backup your site so that you do not lose any content.
- How to adjust the manual settings on your camera.
- Setting up CDN and caching plugin.
- How to use affiliate market effectively.
- How to make use of Photoshop to enhance the images and photographs in your blog.
- Tips and tricks of photo editing.
The course includes:
- 350+ simple videos for beginner and intermediate level food bloggers that are very easy to understand.
- Live Q&A.
- Access to an active community forum where you can meet bloggers and get your queries answered.
- Discounts on the services and tools specially developed for food bloggers.
- No-hassle memberships which you can cancel anytime you want.
- Teaching of technical stuff in an extremely easy-to-understand manner.
- Compatible and works on your mobile device, allowing you the convenience of watching lessons on the move.
Cost of joining Food Blogger Pro:
You can join Food Blogger Pro by paying $29 per month or $279 per year. Members get many discounts on services like Convertkit, Tailwind, etc.
Developed by Mackenzie Schieck, the How to Create an Engaging Food Blog Post course is delivered via the Skillshare platform. Mackenzie is a food blogger, writer, food photographer and recipe developer, who has been developing print and digital content since 2004. She started her blog Pine and Crave in 2015.
If your dream is to start a food blog and you are not very sure how to do it or where to start, then the How to Create an Engaging Food Blog Post course is perfect for you. In the course, Mackenzie shares all the tips and tricks of food blogging and creating digital content that she gathered when she was an editor at Allrecipes.com and when she developed her own blog. The course gives you practical advice on how to create a blog post which readers can click on, read and share with others.
The course also covers:
- Writing (including identifying your writing style, developing the voice, consistency, etc.)
- Photography (different types of shots, styling, getting best angles, etc.)
- Putting everything together into an organized and cohesive blog post.
The How to Create an Engaging Food Blog Post course is ideal for those who are passionate about food and want to share this passion with others. Once you have finished the course, you will be all set to put together a fantastic food blog that is ready to publish. To do the course, it is recommended that you have basic knowledge of at least one blogging platform and have access to a camera.
The Food Blogging and Beyond course is brought to you brought to you by LinkedIn Learning and is part of the Lynda.com courses. Developed by Morten Rand-Hendriksen, the Food Blogging and Beyond course teaches you how to use WordPress and set up a food blog. It teaches you how to use the two free WordPress themes, Truly Minimal and Gallery, and the ReciPress plugin and add recipes to the blog and make them stand out.
The course offers tips on how to run a successful blog with interesting examples. It also teaches you how to make use of themes efficiently and achieve a custom look without writing the code behind it or understanding it by making use of Themes and Truly Minimal. And, finally, how to use the ReciPress plugin, share your recipes and add advanced functionality to your blog. The 1.24 hours course is targeted towards beginners who want to learn how to start a food blog.
The Food Blogging and Beyond course includes:
- Understanding what WordPress themes are.
- How to install and activate a WordPress theme.
- Enhancing the visibility by making use of post formats.
- How to add themes using Truly Minimal and Gallery theme options.
- How to use ReciPress to add recipes to your blog.
The Food Blogging Course is another course brought to you by the duo Dana and John from Minimalist Baker in partnership with Fizzle. If you already have a food blog or planning to start one, the course teaches you how to build a great food blog, what content to focus on, how to make the recipes and photographs compelling and how to earn an income from your blog.
The course includes:
- 15 video tutorial lessons
- 4 photography lessons
- Over 131 minutes of training
The 15 video-based tutorials cover the following topics:
- How to create content and recipes you love
- Tips and tricks of food photography
- Blog monetization
- How to style a recipe
- How to create Pinterest stackable images
- How to submit recipes to other food sites and attract more traffic
Apart from the course, you will also have access to other video courses from other online entrepreneurs and support of peer bloggers, podcasters, etc. You can have access to the Food Blogging Course for free by joining Fizzle at a cost of $39 per month. The site offers a free trial and there is no need to enter a contract and you can cancel your membership anytime.
Food Blogging Guide
The (Food Blogging 101) How to Start a Food Blog course is a free online course offered by FBG that can help you begin your career in food blogging. The objective of the course is to provide the best tutorials for food blogging, food blogging resources and tips, all in a single place. The course offers you all the basics required to build a solid foundation and a network that will support you in your food blogging journey. The course is for you if you are a beginner or an intermediate level blogger and it teaches you how to start a food blog in just 30 minutes and earn money via your blog.
The Food Blogging Guide course includes:
- Learning the basics of food blogging free of cost.
- Getting tips and tutorials on how you can create a food blog, grow it and monetize it to earn income.
- Learning how you can create a food blog site for less than $99.
- Getting exclusive WordPress plugins and themes that will enable you to make your food blog a success.
- Networking and connecting with expert online marketers and fellow bloggers.
- Getting support from experts for the creation of the blog, SEO, etc.
How you’ll benefit from Food Blogging Guide Course:
- Helps you learn the trade via videos and articles and it teaches all the tips and tricks required to start a successful food blog.
- Helps you to meet and network with other peers who can help each other.
- Get all your queries about food blogging answered by the team of Food Blogging Guide or by fellow bloggers instead of shooting in the dark with search engine queries.
- Easy membership that enables you to join easily and leave whenever you want by canceling your membership anytime you want without any questions asked.
- Free access to an SEO optimized, exclusive WordPress theme that has been created for food bloggers.
- Get free access to the recipe plugin for WordPress and showcase your recipes using Schema.org setting that gives you the best exposure.
- The Food Blog help desk provides assistance with setting up your blog, blog optimization, fixes any issues you may have with the blog, etc.
- Tutorials are all written in simple, easy to understand English and does not have any technical jargon.
The cost of joining Food Blogging Guide:
You can join the Food Blogging Guide community at a cost of just $9.95 and get access to their premium content. You also receive WordPress blog installation and support, blogging, keyword research and SEO tips and tricks and email support for all your queries regarding food blogging.
It can be quite difficult for a beginner to determine the best way to start a food blog and run it. The Starting A Food Blog is a free email course by the Minimalist Baker that gives you all the tips and tricks on how you can start a food blog. The Minimalist Baker website was started by Dana who has been a blogger since 2010 and has developed a keen interest in food photography and experimenting with recipes during her process of blogging. Dana is the content creator, food photographer and recipe creater for the Minimalist Baker website.
The Starting A Food Blog course is meant for aspiring food bloggers and for people who are starting a food blog for the first time. The Starting A Food Blog course is very basic and to the point and lets you get blogging more professionally and quickly.
The Starting A Food Blog course comprises 4 simple and easy lessons that are packed with useful tips and information on how to set up and run a food blog. The lessons include various examples and details that make it very easy to understand. And, you can check out the Blogger Resources if you want more resources, additional in-depth guides and list of recommendations.
The Starting A Food Blog lessons include:
- Lesson No. 1: WordPress, domain name and hosting of the site
- Lesson No. 2: WordPress Themes and plugins
- Lesson No. 3: Tools that will make your work easy
- Lesson No. 4: Monetization, favorite guides and inspiration
One lesson is delivered automatically per day and you also have the option of working ahead if you want quicker results.
There are a number of food blogging courses out there that can make it quite confusing about which is the right one for you and which one is the best in terms of teaching you the basics of setting up a successful food blog. We recommend the FBP course from Lindsay and Bijork, since they are the undisputed veterans out of all the food bloggers that make big money. We hope that our article helps you find the ideal course that enables you to learn the basics of food blog creation and running your food blog as a successful business. Now, you can go out and start your own food blog and share all that you love about food with the world!