Table of Contents
- Update: After owning my Sportsman 570 for a year, these are the top 3 accessories I wish it came stock with!
- The Most Popular Polaris Sportsman 570 Accessories
- Rear Brushguard
- Lock & Ride® Backrest
- Lock & Ride® Rear Cargo Box
- Front Rack Extender
- Lock & Ride® Low Windshield
- Polaris® HD 2,500 lb. Winch
- Trailerable Cover
- Final Thoughts
- Polaris Sportsman 570 Aftermarket Accessories
- Common Fixes For Sportsman 570 Problems
Update: After owning my Sportsman 570 for a year, these are the top 3 accessories I wish it came stock with!
- These Rear A-Arm Guards (already tore a rear boot… these would have saved me!)
- This No-Toil Grease (the stock air filter comes with no grease from the factory… makes me nervous about dust leaking by, shortening engine lifespan that a $10 tube of grease will fix)
- The Front Bumper Brush Guard (the entire front is plastic, so to flip the bike up like in my videos, it’s hard to find anything to grab)
- The Headlight Mod (not being able to turn on all three lights is insane!)
If you are a Polaris® Sportsman® 570 owner and are looking for ways to enhance your trail or mudding experience, there are several ways you can jazz up your 570. While the ATV is already a great stock bike, these are some aftermarket accessories that can make things all the more exciting out on the trail. Read on for the seven most popular Polaris® Sportsman® 570 accessories, including lock and ride add-ons, bolt ons, and major mods.
The Most Popular Polaris Sportsman 570 Accessories
Every part of your Polaris® Sportsman® ATV needs care and protection. Now while you’re protecting the front with your bumper, don’t forget the back may be just as vulnerable on a rough track. The Polaris® Rear Brushguard is made specifically for this situation, but I also like this aftermarket one from Amazon. It fits perfectly with most Polaris® ATVs and has a gloss finish that can take whatever you throw at it – rocks, gravel, brush, sticks and even bumps into solid objects on your path. It’s made of a sturdy, formidable tubular steel, giving it an incredible durability. What’s more, it can also double up as a grab or lift handle and you can even use it as a place to hang your tools or rope while you’re off-roading.
This list has all the genuine Polaris accessories listed, but I have bought all my service stuff from Amazon with great success (and sometimes cheaper), so I would check this list for 570 accessories on Amazon.
If you’re looking to do longer distances on your ATV, perhaps your back will thank you for a little respite. ATVs, after all, are in no way light vehicles to ride. Add a Sportsman® Backrest to your Polaris® Sportsman® 570 and enjoy long rides in sheer comfort. As the name suggests, you can simply lock it in place securely and ride immediately – it takes hardly a few seconds to install and requires no additional tools. Once you’re done for the day, it can be removed as easily as it was installed. The padded surface provides you with comfort and back support. But in some cases, the little dinky backrest is kind of a waste, and I prefer something with a full rear seat and storage like the Quadboss.
Bring as much gear as you like to your trailing expedition with the spacious Rear Cargo Box. The box also comes with the Lock & Ride® technology, so you can attach and detach it within seconds, without any external tools. The box comes with four Lock & Ride® expansion anchors which mount conveniently at the back of the ATV. A locking top lid makes the container secure and your gear completely safe, from thieves or weather. With 25 gallons of storage space, there’s enough room for riding gear, jackets, some snacks, etc. The insides are also compartmentalized so you can organize your gear easily. The exterior is made from durable high-density polyethylene plastic. It’s built in a way that hides scratches and dents from your trail ride.
I can’t carry a chainsaw safely without a front rack extender. I mean you can strap it down pretty good, but the plastic is so slippery, that it’s hard to really lock it in there. One of these cheap rack extensions does the trick, and I think the smaller the better so it stays out of the way and doesn’t hinder opening of the hatch much.
You can even use your front rack for some storage but it’s not always secure. While you’re riding at higher speeds, the items you’ve kept on the rack may keep sliding. You could also install a genuine Polaris Front Rack Extender and make your front cargo rack more secure. In addition, you’ll be giving it more space to keep more items if required. The extender essentially forms a perimeter around the cargo rack to secure the items you have placed on it. It mounts easily to your front, providing a convenient grab handle. The durable steel tubing will last you for years and change the way your ATV carries cargo.
If what you enjoy about your ATV is the feeling of openness and being in the wilderness, a windshield might probably get in the way. But if the weather is particularly rough or even if the trail has too much gravel, a windshield will protect you from possible hazards. If a full windshield is not your style, you can opt for the Lock & Ride® Low Windshield which is not only stylish but also does the job. It can be attached and removed within seconds, without any external tools. It is low enough that it doesn’t come in the way of your ideal ATV experience but it is also stylish. It makes your ATV look sporty and goes with an ATV of any color. The windshield is strong and durable and doesn’t hamper visibility. Besides, you can remove it whenever you like and enjoy the off-road experience the way you like it.
If you’re in the middle of trailing through a sludgy route and your ATV gets stuck, the Polaris® Integrated Winch Kit is the way for you to get out. It can be installed within seconds by connecting directly to your Polaris® ATV wire harness. Once you use it, you can’t go back to riding without a Polaris® winch – it’s just that useful. It offers incredible support if you’re stranded in the rain and need to pull yourself out of the mud. What’s more, you can do it all by yourself! Its motor is completely sealed so you know it’s not weathered over time. It delivers every time you need to count on it. Built of aluminium housing, hardened steel gears and high strength steel cable, this winch kit is highly durable.
After all that your ATV endures, when you tuck it in for the night you may want to offer it some protection from the weather, especially if you’re spending the night outdoors. Get a durable Polaris cover that is made especially for protecting your ATV. Made of strong, 250 denier polyester, it is the perfect covering to protect the ATV from dirt, dust and moisture. It has a custom fit for Polaris® Sportsman® ATVs, so it means it won’t flutter in the wind and let off-road elements through its gaps.
Finally, those were seven must-have accessories to make your trailing experience incredible. While the Polaris® Sportsman® 570 is a durable machine, every labour of love requires some maintenance and care. By enhancing your own experience and installing elements to protect yourself as well as your ATV, you are extending the life of your trusted ATV. What’s more, you can even go on longer expeditions now, with all that extra storage and protective gear. So customize your Polaris® Sportsman® 570 and experience the alternate terrains like never before.
I just bought a 2016 Polaris Sportsman 570 and was poking around to see what aftermarket accessories would be a nice addition to an already great stock bike. I don’t intend to add a lift kit or snorkel, but I would like to get into a good clutch kit and exhaust. Possibly even a fuel programmer or ECU re-flash, so the bike is all setup for when the stock tires wear out… I’ll add some beefier tires and wheels, and they’ll be a tad bit heavier than stock, so I need to make sure everything is setup to change the clutching to keep the same amount of torque as the stockers. Check out the badass accessories I found for the Sportsman 570 below…
- Add durable, reliable protection to the front end with this strong, stylish Front Brush Guard.Provides outstanding protection for the front end of the vehicle, especially the grille and headlights.High-performance design complements the vehicle's sporty s
- This Rear Rack Extender adds cargo security and versatility.
- This strong, durable high Polaris Rack Extender features injection-molded nylon construction and it is engineered specifically for your vehicle.
- It mounts quickly on the rear cargo rack and will work in conjunction with Polaris accessories such as the XP Cargo Box and Gun Scabbard Mount (each sold separately).
- This Rear Rack Extender also serves as versatile tie-down point so you can keep cargo securely in place using bungee cords or tie-down straps (each sold separately).Color: Black.Material: Steel.Installation: Attaches in designated, integrated mounting loc
- Tool Less installation
- All Steel welded and powder coated.
- Made in USA
- Fits Sportsman 2014-2019 450, 570
- ★ 1 Pcs CNC Thumb Throttle Lever for Polaris Scrambler Sportsman - Optimum Combination of Comfy & Decoration.
- ★ Fit for: 2009-2017 Polaris Sportsman 550/570/850/1000, 2009-2017 Polaris Scrambler 550/850/1000.
- ★ High Quality CNC Aluminum Aftermarket Thumb Throttle Lever - Perfect Upgrade & Decorate Your ATV, Mounting Kits Are All Included.
- ★ Ergonomic design, Offers More Comfy & Relax for Your Drive
- ★ Easy installation, Direct OEM Replacement. No Installation Instruction Included. Please Confirm This Item Fits Your ATV Before You Order.
- Brand new, genuine Polaris ATV hand guards, BLACK. This is a factory original equipment accessory. Give your hands extra protection with these handguards, which shield hands from cold, wind, precipitation, branches, and brush.
- Best of all, these hand guards can attach or detach to the handlebar area in an estimated 10-15 minutes allowing you to ride more - and not hassle with any time-consuming accessory installation. They are made of durable high-density polyethylene and are sold in pairs.
- Kit includes: 2879380 - Hand guard mount kit and 2876846 - Polaris Black Hand Guards.
- Bison Bumpers
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Designed for extended use in dusty conditions
- Can be cleaned and used again
- Cleanable with K&N Filter Cleaner
- One year limited warranty
- Make the cargo rack on a Polaris® more secure and versatile with a Front Rack Extender.This rack extender forms a perimeter around the cargo rack to help keep items from sliding off while you ride.It mounts solid so it serves as a convenient cargo ti
Pricing last updated on 2019-01-23 - Disclaimer
Polaris Sportsman 570 Aftermarket Accessories
More stuff on the list to come…
Sportsman 570 Exhaust
– High-temp black thermal coated oval shaped aluminum muffler
– TIG welded reinforced muffler bracket
– 304 stainless steel mid pipe / head pipe
– Black powder coated stainless steel end tip
– Much lighter than stock exhaust
– Massive horsepower and torque gains
– Sleek muffler design allows for maximum clearance
– Vortex Quiet Insert included
– Removable screen-type USFS approved spark arrestor
– Handmade in the USA
– 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
The Polaris Sportsman 570 is available as a Slip-On system in the Titan exhaust. The stainless steel slip-on system picks up 1-2 more horse power and torque throughout the power curve. The stock exhaust system measures 82dB at idle, with the Titan-QS measuring only 83dB and the Titan-XL at 86dB.
(14-16) Sportsman 570
(15) Sportsman ETX
Titan (formerly Swamp)
Fuel Controller / Programmer
Lock And Ride
front and rear bumpers
radiator relocation kit
rear rack extender
efi programmer fuel controller & fuel optimiuzer
k&N high performance filter
camo seat cover
skid plate and a arm guards
Tires And Wheels (packages too!)
2 Up Riding
rear seat and cargo box
passenger foot risers
Get Ready For Winter
snow plow kit
Setup Your Sportsman 570 For Muddin’
Common Fixes For Sportsman 570 Problems
air filter grease
polairs lock and ride mounts
exhaust titanium heat wrap
for burnign the leg, melting the seat and side panels on 2014 and 2015 models. I haven’t had that problem on my 2016, so I think they fixed the exhaust heat shield. Howveer, I have this exact kit sitting int he garage should I need to install it at any time.
5w 50 oil change kit
hard to find this oil in the sticks