I saw the coolest thing while researching some new remote controlled construction toys… Can you imagine plowing your driveway with an RC toy truck?!?! It seems I’m not the only one that thinks this is both cool and nuts! lol Compared to the ride on tractor toys of today, this isn’t too far off from being able to sit on this crazy contraption… But then again, why not just buy a skid steer if it gets that powerful right?
- Readyset - comes factory-assembled (Attaching plow takes about 1 minute)
- Equipped with a suspension to all wheels
- Incredible climbing ability even on surfaces that would cripple conventional RC vehicles
- Ni-MH battery pack and basic wall charger included
- [ Alloy Shovel Loader ] -- Heavy metal shovel loader in alloy material, sound and powerful shovel scoop loading and dumping in deep sand/gravel/soil,premium quality alloy driving cab and wheel hubs.Spare battery pack:B076WT54CQ.
- [ 4 Wheel Drive Forth ] -- Front and real 4wd drive the alloy bulldozer forth in different direction,upward and backward, turn left and right.Built-in high-performance double motor support sufficient driving power,easily conquer any difficult terrain.
- [ Off-road Rubber Tire Climb Easily ] -- Big gear rubber tires grip spongy terrain strengthly,increased chassis between tires to rugged terrain obstacles,bump texture increase friction and grip to difficult terrain.
- [ 2.4G Remote Control Technology ] -- Radio control distance range up to 300ft,support multi rc cars to play simultaneously without any interference.Playing with other rc construction vehicle like dump truck, rc excavator and trailer would be more fun.
- [ Fit for Age 6+ ] -- Improving kids' co-ordination ability between eyes and hands and practicing their handling capability.Top choice for birthday & holiday present, parent-child activities, home entertainment, hobby collection.
- Made in Germany
- Manufactured from high-quality ABS plastics
- Features realistic details
- Scale 1:16; Suitable for playing indoors and outdoors
Pricing last updated on 2019-05-17 - Disclaimer
The lead time is about 2 months for construction and shipment. Each Roboplow unit Is custom made At creativeroboticsystems.com A division of Prei Inc. and can be purchased at Creatives’s Website . Any comments and or questions can be directed to the Company email address at the website. The lead time is about 2 months for construction and shipment. The unit is pushing aprox. 9 inches plus, and similar in size to a hobby like RC excavator. Want to build your own, The instructional DVD on How to build your own is 150.00 Via Paypal please Email us at [email protected] or just paypal us with your order at [email protected]
Rob Klinkey has come up with this remote controlled snow plow which is equipped with a 50″ blade, where this 6-wheel drive machine is driven by 660 amps of power, boasting 10 watts of LED lights that lets you perform night plowing and irritate the neighbors at the same time. An integrated webcam ensures you will be able to see where you’re plowing and not run down the neighbor’s dog by accident.
This is pretty cool… I hope some of the large toy manufacturers can apply some of this small technology to the old school farm toys and construction equipment like I grew up with… It’ll be a lot better for the kids of the next generation than sitting on the couch playing video games! It’s not quite a crawler, but these RC skid steer toys are pretty close!