Table of Contents
DSLR VS Point and Shoot
Let us begin by talking about DSLR cameras and what they have to offer. First, these cameras are known for their excellent image quality, fast shutter speeds, and the ability to let you change lenses. These kinds of cameras are something you want to buy if you intend on using your camera quite a bit, or you want to shoot professional quality videos.
Additionally, buying a DSLR camera has some cons with it as well. This may come as no surprise, but they are generally priced a lot higher than a point and shoot camera. Another thing to consider is that to the beginning vlogger these kinds of cameras are known for being quite complex, so if you buy a DSLR, then get ready to read that manual, or you are probably going to be left scratching your head, and confused about what to do. I would further suggest you go check out some video tutorials on how to use these cameras before you commit to buying one, because you could be biting off more than you can chew in terms of difficulty if you are an unfamiliar user.
Moving on, let’s go ahead and discuss point and shoot cameras. These cameras have great auto modes, and are designed for the beginning vlogger. The image quality suffers compared to DSLR, but you probably won’t be spending an arm and a leg for these models either. Budget and experience are something to take into consideration, and please don’t buy something overly expensive just because it is expensive. Sometimes buying the most expensive product will again, leave you scratching your head. Most likely it will come with a million features you will never use, or bother to take the time to actually learn. Point and shoot cameras are made to be compact, and to use while you are on the go. Many vloggers love these types of cameras because they are much easier to carry around than your typical DSLR, and require a lot less maintenance. Point and shoot models don’t allow you to change lenses, so you won’t usually have to worry about dust ruining any sensors inside your camera, or spotty images. That is definitely a plus with these cheaper point and shoot models.
Once again, if you don’t want to put in a ton of effort to actually take care of a DSLR, then please buy a cheaper point and shoot camera.
- External Microphone: Many filmmakers face the problem of poor audio quality and to compensate this, this youtube camera brings you the opportunity of "External Microphone". You can either connect a "Shotgun Microphone" for your feasibility or instead you can also opt for wired or wireless microphone which is supported by its standard 3.5mm jack. Pick up sound more clearly with a high-quality, low noise, professional shotgun microphone, thus enhance sound effect.
- Remote Control & Recording While Charging Function: This camera also has an Infrared remote control. Therefore, all the controls can be accessed through physical or remote controller buttons. no members are excluded from the group photo and no more asking people around to take photos for you. This video camera also supports recording while charging,which is a huge plus for traveling and record your happy memory. you do not need worry about low power when you want to have a long recording.
- Webcam & HDMI Function: This video camera for youtube can be used as webcam. You can have a video call with your families or friends when connected with your computer. You just need to choose PC CAMERA mode for USB. You can have a video call with your families or friends when connected with your computer. This vlog camera has a HDMI cable included in the package, You can connect it directly to an HDTV with HDMI cable and playback the videos you took in high definition.
- Multifunctional Camcorder: 3'' LCD Touch screen, LED light, remote controller, anti-shake, continuous shooting, face capture, self-timer, beauty function, auto power-off. The video camcorder with 1920*1080P/30FPS(FHD), it support the SD memory card(NOT INCLUDED),4GB up to 32GB.The camcorder support the tripod(NOT INCLUDED) connection and the hole is standard size. It will come with a 1000 mAh NP-40 Li-ion battery. It allows you to keep recording around 60 to 90 minutes when it's fully charged.
- One-year warranty: The digital camcorder comes with a one-year warranty provided by LINNSE. You can rest assured when you buy our products that they are built to last. Please contact us if you have any questions. We will try our best to help you. Your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit. NOTICE: This camcorder with microphone is designed for general daily recording and not for special professional video recording.
- DIGITAL CAMERA WIFI: DIWUER vlogging camera support wifi, download "PPSHOW" APP by scanning the QR Code in the user manual or searching "PPSHOW" in your smartphones' APP Store. With wifi function, you can real-time control your camcorder, and download the videos or picture to your phones/tablets for youtube, blog sharing easily
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL VIDEO CAMERA: DIWUER 1080p hd camera shoot picture at 24.0M, press the "M" button to change the mode easily, it supports Timer-based self shooting and night vision, you can pop up the retractable flashlight when you take pictures in the darkness. With 180 degree flip screen, you can see what you exactly shoot when you are selfie
- BIG STORAGE UP TO 32GB: This vlogging camera for youtube only supports External SD Card, maximum storage up to 32GB. (Warm Tips: For your best shopping experience, this video camcorder is equipped with a 16GB SD Card with this video camera, if you wanna a bigger storage, please purchase 32GB MicroSD /TF card for this camera)
- TWO POWERFUL BATTERIES: This portable youtube vlogging camera comes with two rechargeable batteries, so you don't have to worry about your video camera run out of power any more. In addition, this video camcorder built in microphone, Pick up sound more clearly. (Warmer Tips: This camera easy to charge with all USB Devices, it DOES NOT come with adapters)
- PERFECT CAMERA AS GIFT & WARRANTY SERVICE: This digital video camera suitable for youtube/vlogging/ blog sharing, recording travel, wedding, birthday party etc. It's also a perfect Christmas gift for your families or friends. Purchase this wifi camcorder, and you will get 12 months warranty and professional customer service.
- Powerful 50x Optical Zoom (24-1200mm) Large 3.0-inch LCD with a screen resolution of 461,000 dots allows easy viewing even from a wide angle
- 16.0 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button
- This Kit Includes Canon PowerShot SX530 - Gripster Flexible Tripod Small - Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - Replacement NB6L Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Canon NB-6L
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - Transcend 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card -Transcend 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card - Digital Camera/Video Case (Black)
- Share your story instantly --With NEW Live Streaming function(Only available on Apple iOS). Stream worldwide via Facebook and YouTube, share all your fun activities and extreme sports with the EKEN H9R action camera.
- Built-in WiFi & HDMI output-Edit and share your sports action camera actions as soon as it's recorded with the App EZ iCam. WiFi signal ranges up to 33 feet. HDMI output is supported, which means you can preview videos or see real-time display on the TV with a HDMI cable.
- Waterproof housing up to 100 feet-The waterproof case of action camera is designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions. This helmet camera is wearable and mountable: enables immersive capture during your favourite activities like, surfing, diving, snorkeling, biking, and driving.
- 2 inch LCD FHD Display-High quality display for video or photo playback. Get the full spectrum of the features with easy setting adjustments, you can do it all on your 4K waterproof action camera.
- FREE ACTION CAMERA ACCESSORIES: This underwater camera comes with an action camera tripod, 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, remote control and 14 action camera accessories; the mounts are compatible with most action cameras, including Gopro.
- ❤Lightweight slim and stylish design: This digital camera has a compact design with a sturdy and durable body. It's lightweight and tiny to hold, so you can carry it around easily while traveling. In addition, the compact camera comes with built-in face detection, face beauty and white balance and so on to help record and improve your special moments.
- ❤3.0-Inch Flip Screen: The 3.0-inch LCD display of this camera is designed to be rotated 180 degrees. It allows you to see exactly what you're taking a picture of while taking a selfie. This digital camera can support 2.7K video resolution and 24MP picture resolution. So the quality of videos and pictures is very good. It is also super easy to transfer files from the camera to the computer-you literally just plug in the USB or insert the card and wait for the file to pop up.
- ❤Built-in Wi-fi: Feel free to control the digital camera with your phone or tablet to take pictures or record videos as the camera has built-in Wi-fi. In the meanwhile, you may also upload the pictures and videos to your phone or tablet. Don't hesitate to share your videos with your friends through social media.
- ❤Easy to Handle: This vlog camera is easy to operate and navigate. It comes with easy to operate buttons that can be seen easily. Of course, if you have any problems operating it, you can review the detailed instructions that come with this camera or request additional support from our customer service team. The added support and ease of use make this camera a great gift for a child or a beginner.
- ❤Warranty: One-year warranty is guaranteed by SUNLEA. Customer service is provided within 24 hours. An 800mAh rechargeable li-ion battery will come with this vlogging camera for youtube. It can support up to 32GB standard Micro SD card (EXCLUDED) and you need format it before using it. This vlogging camera with flip screen, has a strong metal tripod hole in standard size, but the tripod needs to be purchased separately.1.Log in Amazon 2.Locate your order 3.Click seller name 4.Ask a question
Pricing last updated on 2019-09-17 - Disclaimer
The MacDaddy Point And Shoot Showdown
Canon G7x Mark ii Versus Sony Rx100 Mark V
The first camera we are going to be checking out here is the Canon G7x Mark II and one of its best features is it comes with a 4.20x zoom. Furthermore, this camera has great image quality as well as an eight frames per second burst mode. Unfortunately, this model doesn’t come with a viewfinder, great battery life, or the ability to shoot in 4k for its $679 price tag. On the upside you can look forward to this model weighing at only about eleven ounces, but will this be enough to compete with the Sony Rx100 Mark V? Let’s find out. This point and shoot camera is a little more expensive than the Mark II which might turn some consumers off. Do I have your attention? If I don’t have your attention, maybe the $999 price tag will. Sony boasts that this specific model will let you shoot at twenty four frames per second, and also allow you to shoot in 4k video. I believe that option alone justifies the three hundred dollar increase, but that is just me. You might pay close to three or four thousand dollars on other models for options like that, so take that into consideration! It also has a great slow motion feature too, but like the Canon G7X Mark II, it too doesn’t have great battery life.
Compared To The Leading Youtuber DSLR Camera
Now let us focus on the Canon 80D DSLR model. This DSLR camera will cost you just over one thousand dollars, and it is worth knowing that to buy an accessory like an EF-S 18-135mm lens will cost you more than half of the price of the camera. You read that right, a lens will cost you six hundred dollars to use as an attachment. You could almost buy yourself two of these cameras for that price!
*note – I listed the 80d here, even though I bought the 70d. Technically, the 70d is last years model and has been discontinued, and has been replaced by the 80d (this years model). Eventually, you won’t be able to buy it anymore, so we chose to list the newer one. Here is the one I bought.
However, just because accessories are expensive doesn’t mean this camera is a bad buy. This model does have an intelligent view finder, and you will be able to shoot high definition movies in 60p that can be saved in mp4 format. Canon states that this model is also compatible with most other EF lenses, so if you are a pro and have a few different lenses already, then they probably will fit this camera. That is definitely a plus in my eyes, but I don’t believe that is what most consumers are looking for when they buy a camera for vlogging. The final great feature on this camera is that it comes with a 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor for capturing great high resolution images. When you are dropping a grand on a camera, you expect results, and this camera does deliver on those.
- The Vlog Camera Lights That Make Any Youtube Video Better Quality
- Good Daily Vlog Cameras For Every Budget
- The Top Rated Vlogging Cameras With A Flip Out Screen Viewfinder
The Verdict: The Best Camera to Vlog With on the Regular
This verdict is going to be based on price as well as being consumer friendly for the average everyday vlogger. If you want great quality, user friendliness, and to be able to shoot great stuff without having to add expensive accessories, then go with the Sony Rx100 Mark V. It offers great features as well as being able to provide you with excellent image quality for a point and shoot.If your budget isn’t up to $1,000 for a vlogging camera yet, the next best thing is the mark ii at just under $700 bucks. This is hands down the single most popular vlog camera used by almost every major youtuber on the planet.
The main problem with DSLR cameras is that sometimes you have to buy other accessories to get the shots you want which makes them even more expensive. You can buy the Mark V and get ready to go make some killer videos as soon as you get it in your hands. The Canon 80D was almost declared the winner today except for the fact that DSLR cameras sometimes require the user to spend additional time learning the features, and that these types of cameras are designed for professionals, not the every day vlogger.