Table of Contents
- Best King Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
- Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam (12 inches)
- Best Price Mattress 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Olee Sleep Top Memory Foam Mattress
- Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate Gel Memory Foam
- Comfort & Relax Memory Foam Mattress
So it is very important that you put in a bit of research before you commit to something that you would quite literally be stretching on. And when it comes to the best type of mattresses, memory foam is mentioned because of its ability to contour the body, and hence, providing the best type of sleep experience. In the last few years, memory foam has changed from being a novelty item to a reliable and comfortable replacement for the omnipresent spring bed. It has come a long way since it was introduced in the field of medicine for comfort and protect patients in the form of wheelchair cushions and inside intensive care units.
One of the topmost advantages of memory foam is its flexibility. It molds into the body’s shape when a person is lying down on it but bounces back to its original shape as soon as the pressure is removed from it. And they seem to be the best choice of mattress for everyone, and not for just their flexibility. We have gone through several important factors while researching for the best products, so you should get an idea of what to look for in a memory foam mattress.
The Zinus Ultima Comfort memory foam mattress comprises three layers; 6 inches of high-density base support foam, 3 inches of pressure relieving comfort foam and 3 inches of memory foam. The company has been providing their customers with products that are both comfortable and affordable. The product has a CertiPUR-US certification, which means there are no harmful chemicals used in its production, making it safe not only for you but also the environment.
The company used BioFoam instead of the traditional materials, which is anti-bacterial, and used a blend of green tea and natural seed oil instead of petroleum products that keeps your mattress fresh for long. The mattress is efficiently compressed, rolled, packed and shipped right to your doorstep, bringing the cost down. The mattress is also available in the 8 and 10-inch styles.
- Has multiple layers for added comfort and support
- Reduces the risk of muscle pains because of wrong posture
- Pressure relieving comfort foam with a support base
- Certified for durability, content and performance
- Ditches petroleum products in favor of natural seed and green tea oil for freshness.
- Compatible with all bed frames including box springs, daybeds, trundle beds and bunk beds.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer, keeping the price low.
- Affordable pricing, compared with other mattresses in the same category.
- It may take a few days for the mattress to spread to its full size after opening the product.
- Some customers have complained of allergies and a strong smell after unpacking the product.
You can buy the Zinus Ultima Comfort memory foam mattress here.
The Best Price mattress is made up of three layers; a 2.5-inch thick memory foam infused with active charcoal, 3-inch super soft foam with pressure relief system and 6.5-inch high-density PU foam. The manufacturers claim that when you lie down on it, it feels like you are floating on a cloud!
It molds to your body’s curvature very well and distributes your weight evenly and the active charcoal absorbs odors and moisture and keeps you cool while you sleep. It is not so soft that you feel you’re sinking, but at the same time, firm enough to relieve your pressure points. This mattress has a CertiPUR-US certification which means it has been made without ozone depleters, formaldehyde, lead or any other kind of heavy metal and comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Available in many sizes including twin, full, California king, queen and 10, 12, 6 and 8-inch variants.
- Has been given CertiPUR-US certification.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- One of the best mattresses available in its category.
- Provides great pressure relief and offers the best support and comfort.
- Offers great weight distribution and makes for a comfortable sleep.
- Charcoal-infused foam cools your body down; no more night sweats.
- Assurance of thousands of happy and satisfied customers.
- Some customers have complained that the mattress is made of fiberglass which spreads everywhere when the cover is removed.
- Some other customers have complained of a foul odor that does not dissipate even after months.
You can buy the Best Price memory foam mattress here.
Without compromising on performance, the Olee Sleep Top Memory Foam Mattress offers the comfort of a luxury mattress at a low cost. The mattress features a unique foam that has been infused with something called the “I Gel” that regulates the temperature and helps you sleep at a proper temperature by keeping your body cool.
It features 4 layers; the 1-inch gel memory foam (for the cooling effect), a 1-inch 8 ILD (impression load deflection) for full body support, 1-inch 25 ILD high-density foam that holds the top layer from sinking into the bottom layer, and the base layer is made up of a 6.5-inch high-density foam that takes on all the weight from the top layers without sinking any deeper. It comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Provides an ideal level of comfort and support for sleeping in all positions.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- The outer cover is breathable and washable.
- Best deal for your money compared with other products in the same category.
- The mattress provides great temperature control and breathability.
- Great for people of all ages.
- Efficient handling and shipping, delivered to your doorstep compressed in a box.
- The thick density base is great for relieving back pain.
- Manufactured using eco-friendly materials and has been tested for harmful materials.
- Some customers have complained that the mattress starts to sag after the first year of use
You can buy the Olee Sleep memory foam mattress here.
This mattress from Classic Brands has a lot of favorable reviews and for good reason too. It is easy to unpack and expands quickly and has a 2.5-inch gel-infused aerated memory foam that is ventilated and open cell and dissipates the body heat, which is great for hot or humid weather.
An 8-inch polyurethane foam layer provides amazing support for your joints and reduces bounce between two sleepers and minimizes pains and aches. The cover is stretch knit fabric with waterfall edge and matching knit side panels. The mattress has CertiPUR-US certification from accredited laboratories so you can sleep with the knowledge that it is low on VOC (volatile organic compounds) and made without ozone depleters.
- Has been given CertiPUR-US certification meaning it conforms to all American standards for healthy mattresses.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Is very cost efficient, great quality at a low price in its class.
- Comes with two shredded memory foam standard pillows (absolutely free).
- Firm all over, making it comfortable to sleep in all positions.
- Reduce pressure on the lower back, hips, shoulders, head, neck and spine.
- Cooling gel makes sleep comfortable, especially on those very warm nights.
- The memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic and is resistant to mold, bacteria and dust mites.
- Some customers have complained of joint aches after sleeping on this mattress saying the mattress remains hard.
You can buy the Classic Brands memory foam mattress here.
This mattress comes equipped with three 8-inch deep layers; a 1.5-inch ventilated gel with AirCell technology, with a gel-infused top layer, a 1.5-inch channel foam with egg-shaped embossing pattern and a 5-inch base foam made of polyurethane.
This mattress minimizes pressure on the body and creates a balanced form around the body. The open call, ventilated design of the memory foam increases air circulation and keeps your body cool.
- Comes with a whopping 20-year warranty.
- CertiPUR-US certification means it has been made without ozone depleters or any other heavy metals.
- The outer cover is anti-microbial and made of bamboo fiber to keep you cool and comfortable while neutralizing any odor.
- The mattress is rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door.
- Provides excellent support for stomach, back or side sleepers.
- Air passes freely beneath your body, even as the material contours around it.
- Get used to deep sleep and fresh, relaxed mornings.
- Absolute elimination of motion disturbance, you won’t feel your partner’s tossing and turning.
- Some customers have complained that the mattress sags just after a few months of use.
You can buy the Comfort & Relax memory foam mattress here.
As a working professional, you understand the importance of a good night’s sleep. If you don’t sleep well, it leads to a variety of health issues such as weight gain or depleted energy levels. Hence, it is important that you invest in a good mattress for your bed and memory foam mattresses should be your best option given that they come with many features such as cooling gels, great support for the limbs and airflow. Take a look at our selection of the best memory foam mattresses, freshen up your bedroom and take the road to high-quality sleep!