Table of Contents
- Where’s The Best Place To Buy Dewalt Tools For Sale? (that aren’t cheap knock offs!)
- Best Dewalt Deals Of The Week
- DEWALT DCF610S2 12-Volt Max 1/4-Inch Screwdriver Kit
- DEWALT DCD985B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Drill Driver
- DEWALT DCF620B 20-volt MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Drywall ScrewGun Baretool
- DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRPHammerdrill/Drill/Driver
- DEWALT DCD710S2 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill Driver Kit
- DEWALT DCF681N2 8V Max Gyroscopic Screwdriver with Conduit Reamer
- DEWALT DC515K 1/2-Gallon 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Wet/Dry Vac
- DEWALT DCK425C 18V Compact Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit
- DEWALT DCD780B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Drill Driver
- DEWALT DC385K2 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit 2 Battery Kit
- DEWALT Bare-Tool DCS372B 18-Volt Metal Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Where’s The Best Place To Buy Dewalt Tools For Sale? (that aren’t cheap knock offs!)
Best Dewalt Deals Of The Week
DEWALT DCF610S2 12-Volt Max 1/4-Inch Screwdriver Kit
- The maximum initial voltage on 12-volt max batteries (measured without a workload) is 12-volts. Measured under a workload, nominal voltage is 10.8.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- 3 LED Lights provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
DEWALT DCD985B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Drill Driver
- High efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance
- Also has a LED light with 20 second delay after trigger release – Batteries not included
- Uses DEWALT 20V Max lithium ion batteries which offer longer runtime and enhanced durability
- Heavy-duty 1/2-Inch metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts
- Kit includes drill and 360 degree side handle 3-speed all-metal transmission
The DEWALT DCD985 20V Max lithium ion premium 3-speed hammer drill/driver has a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to task for the fastest application speed and improved run time. The heavy-duty 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength. It has a high power motor with a 3 year warranty.
DEWALT DCF620B 20-volt MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Drywall ScrewGun Baretool
- DEWALT brushless motor in that delivers superior performance and maximum run time
- Cone-Lock(tm) nosecone locks on securely and is easily removed
- ergonomically designed for less worker fatigue
- LED light for visibility in tight spaces
- Battery sold separately
The DEWALT DCF620B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Drywall ScrewGun Baretool features a DEWALT brushless motor that delivers superior performance and maximum run time. The Li-Ion battery with fuel gauge provides 33-Percent more capacity over standard packs. The screwgun offers superior performance and fast application speed (Compared to corded DW272), along with maximum speed and control and high torque capability for wide range of applications. It is ergonomically designed for less worker fatigue, and provides optimum runtime for a variety of jobs. Cone-Lock(tm) nosecone locks on securely and is easily removed. A belt hook is included for portability as well as LED light for visibility in tight spaces. This is a bare-tool item – battery sold separately.
DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRPHammerdrill/Drill/Driver
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control; tool only, no battery
XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life. Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time. LED Worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces. Best in class length for improved balance and better control. LED Worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces. XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life.
Featuring an easy-handling length rated best-in-class for improved balance and better control, the DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver packs a powerful punch in a heavy-duty industrial design. Powered by any DeWalt battery, this cordless tool keeps things simple and efficient with user-friendly features and a patented three-speed, all-metal transmission.
1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver At a Glance:
- Triple speed ranges (0 – 500, 0 – 1,250, 0 – 2,000 rpm) and (0 – 8,500, 0 – 21,250, and 0 – 34,000 bpm)
- 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck; 22 clutch settings
- High-power motor delivers 450 unit watts of max power
- Weighs just 3.9 pounds (without battery) for easy handling
- Backed by a limited three-year warranty; 90-day money-back guarantee
DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammer Drill/Drill/DriverThis hammerdrill / drill/driver has three speeds for all kinds of fastening and drilling applications. Whether you’re tackling a heavy-duty professional job like electrical rough in or basic fastening and professional maintenance, you’ll appreciate the versatility and dependability of the DEWALT DCD950B 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver. It offers 22 clutch settings, and the 1/2-inch metal, self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit-gripping strength. Its stand-out feature is its patented triple speed range (0-500, 0-1,250, 0-2,000 rpm) and a corresponding triple speed range for hammer drilling (0 – 8,500, 0 – 21,250, and 0 – 34,000 bpm) which makes it easy to match the correct speed to the job. The DCD950B owes its robust performance to a high-power, high-efficiency motor that delivers 450 unit watts out of maximum power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications.
Lightweight, Compact Design for Tight Spaces: Weighing in at just 3.9 pounds (without battery), the DCD950B lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners or a closet. Powered by Convenient, Long-Lasting XPR Batteries: The DCD950B uses any DeWalt 18-volt batteries – ideally XRP, which power the entire DEWALT line of 18-volt tools allowing users to run multiple tools off of the same battery packs. The DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill / Drill/Driver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
DEWALT DCD710S2 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill Driver Kit
- 2-speed Transmission For Optimal Speed & Torque Control
- Compact, Lightweight Design Fits Into Tight Areas
- Led Light Provides Visibility In Dark Areas
- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without a workload) is 12 volts, under a workload nominal voltage is 10.8
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Two-speed transmission for optimal speed and torque control
- LED light provides visibility in dark areas
- Belt hook included for portability
The DeWalt 12-Volt 3/8 In. VSR Cordless Drill/Driver is only 7 /12 in. long, perfect for use in tight spaces. Multiple clutch settings and a 2-speed transmission provide speed and torque control. This drill/driver comes with 2 MAX Li-Ion battery packs, fast charger, belt hook and contractor bag. The DEWALT 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill Driver offers convenient design features like shadow-free LED lighting and a belt clip. The 3/8-inch chuck accepts bits up to 1 inch. At 7-1/2 inches long and 2.4 pounds, the driver is easy to maneuver in smaller spaces. The driver comes with two lithium-ion battery packs, each offering 1.1 Ah, and includes multiple torque settings, variable speeds, and a reverse option.
- Compact 7-1/2-inch body fits into tight places
- Radially mounted LED eliminates work area shadows
- 15-position clutch with two-speed gearbox for precise control
- Two quick-charging lithium-ion battery packs and belt clip for ease of use
- Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service contract
Even weight distribution means the drill driver is easy to lift and handle, for an ultra compact design and built in LED’s. At 7-1/2 inches long, the DEWALT 3/8-Inch Drill Driver is designed to fit into small spaces where traditional drill/drivers don’t. As a result, you get straight penetration and avoid damaging bits from angled driving attempts. The length of the DEWALT means you can apply maximum leverage, enabling you to get the most from this drill driver’s 189-unit-watt output. Additionally, the DEWALT’s single LED–mounted radially around the barrel–will light your target area for better visibility.
With its 2.4 pounds distributed evenly between its ergonomic body and compact battery pack, the DEWALT is easy to lift and handle. The 15-position clutch works in conjunction with a two-speed gearbox so you get precisely the amount of torque and delivery best suited to your application. The DEWALT features a built-in belt clip for additional ease of use. This drill driver kit comes with two 12-volt max lithium-ion battery packs, each with 1.1 Ah. The recharge time of these battery packs is between 30 minutes and 1 hour. This DEWALT tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
DEWALT DCF681N2 8V Max Gyroscopic Screwdriver with Conduit Reamer
- Motion Activation variable speed and reversing control by twisting left or right
- Ream 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” conduit and install fittings in a fraction of the time
- Variable speed 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Battery State of Charge on tool indicates when to charge packs
- LED headlights for illumination in confined areas without shadowing
The DEWALT DCF681N2 8V MAX Gyroscopic Screwdriver With Conduit Reamer features Motion Activated variable speed and reversing for precise fastening control by twisting the tool left or right. This intuitive motion activation offers variable speed from 0-430 rpm for precise fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal. The conduit ream allows user to ream 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” conduit and install fittings in a fraction of the time. The LED head lights on this tool allows for illumination in confined areas without shadowing. The 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour, and also features a Battery State of Charge on the tool which allows end users to know when to charge packs. This unique gyroscopic screwdriver allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1″ bit tips to make all of your projects quicker and easier to complete. Common applications include: #8 & #6 Machine screw insertion and removal, electrical switch and outlet wall plate screws, ream 1/2″, 3/4″ & 1″ conduit. This is an ideal tool for any professional electrician looking for a compact, portable screwdriver with precise speed control. Also includes: (1) 1 hour charger, (2) 8V MAX compact batteries, and Kit Bag.
DEWALT DC515K 1/2-Gallon 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Wet/Dry Vac
- Dual clean-up modes allow for debris removal with either the front utility nozzle or extendable rubber hose
- 1/2-gallon tank with heavy-duty latch is easy to empty and clean
- Gore HEPA wet/dry filter traps 99.97 percent of dust at 0.3 microns
- Washable filter–rinse with water to clean
- Heavy-duty rubber hose provides durability and flexibility
Washable filter- tap or water rinse to clean. Dual clean-up modes allow for debris clean up with either the front utility nozzle or extendable rubber hose. Gore HEPA wet/dry filter traps 99.97% of dust at 0.3 microns. Large on/off switch that is easy to access with one hand. The DEWALT DC515K 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Gallon Wet/Dry Portable Vac makes your shop or job site cleanups quick and easy. Powered by DEWALT exclusive extended run time batteries, this wet/dry vac features a durable tank that’s suitable for both wet and dry messes. For added convenience the wet/dry vac features a flexible hose, a front utility nozzle, and a washable GORE filter.
- Lightweight, portable, and cordless design
- Wet and dry performance with 1/2-gallon tank
- Front utility nozzle and a durable, extendable rubber hose
- Washable, 0.3-micron GORE HEPA wet/dry filter captures 99.97 percent of dust
- Three-year limited warranty and 90-day money-back guarantee
This cordless 18-volt wet/dry vac features a 1/2-gallon tank. Built to make clean up quick and easy, the DEWALT 18-Volt Wet/Dry Vac goes wherever your work takes you with its cordless design and 1/2-gallon tank. Contributing to its portability, the entire wet/dry vacuum weighs just 6 pounds. A heavy-duty latch secures the tank when the vacuum is in use, and is easy to release when it’s time to empty and clean out the tank. The DC515K also features a large on/off switch that is easy to access with one hand, and dual clean-up modes that allow you to choose between removing debris with the vacuum’s front utility nozzle or an extendable rubber hose. The hose option utilizes a heavy-duty rubber hose that is both durable and flexible. And at 2-1/2 feet long and 1-1/4 inches in diameter, it provides the size and reach you need to get under work tables or in other tight spaces.
At the heart of the DC515K’s performance is a GORE HEPA wet/dry filter that’s rated at 0.3 microns and traps 99.97 percent of dust particles. This capture rate helps to keep work sites looking their best and helps to keep the air you breathe cleaner and safer. This washable filter is incredibly easy to clean. You can either tap the filter clean or rinse it clean with water–no big mess or complicated cleanup. A tool’s only useful if it runs long enough to get the job done and the DEWALT XRP extended run time batteries keep the DC515K running at full tilt. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries, and any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your system by adding other DEWALT cordless tools (sold separately) as the demands of your job grow. The DC515K 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Gallon Wet/Dry Portable Vac comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
DEWALT DCK425C 18V Compact Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit
- DC720 18V 1/2″ compact drill/driver delivers 410 unit watts out of maximum power
- DC825 18V impact driver with 1,330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,400 RPMs
- DW938 18V cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DW908 18V pivoting head flashlight which allows light to be projected in any direction
Includes 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Drill/Driver – DC720, 18V Cordless 1/4-in Impact Driver – DW056, 18V Cordless 7/8-in Reciprocating Saw – DW938, 18V Cordless Pivoting Head Flashlight – DW908, 1-Hour Battery Charger, (2) 18 Volt Compact Batteries, Contractor Bag
DEWALT DCD780B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Drill Driver
- Lightweight design that easily fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2000 rpm)
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and extra control with a heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck
- Includes drill belt hook and onboard bit holder – Batteries not included
DEWALT DC385K2 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit 2 Battery Kit
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes and 4-positions for flush cutting
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length and 0-3,000 strokes per minute for faster cutting speed, pivoting shoe for comfort
- Includes (2) high-capacity XRP batteries that offer 40% more run-time than standard batteries
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
The DEWALT DC385K2 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit offers 1-1/8″ stroke length for faster cutting speed and 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed. The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility, and the keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. This recip saw features a pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility. It also has a variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control. The anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control. This unit includes (2) 18v XRP extended run-time batteries which provide long run-time and battery life. Includes: (1) DC385 Reciprocating Saw, (2) 18V XRP battery, 1 hour charger, kit box.
DEWALT Bare-Tool DCS372B 18-Volt Metal Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Powerful 400 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed
- 5-1/2-Inch 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade for a variety of metallic construction materials
- Multi-Coated SIGHT-LINE window povides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the material
The DEWALT Bare-Tool DCS273B 18v Metal Saw offers a powerful 400 MWO, 3700 rpm motor for power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The 5-1/2-Inch 30T cabide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials, with a high strength steel shoe that offers durability and resistance against chip build up. (Tool only, No Battery)