This Page Is Not Ready – Under Construction While I Test More Saunas
Table of Contents
- Summary: The Best Infrared Sauna For Home Use For The Money
- Finding The Right Infrared Sauna For You (in 3 easy steps)
- Step 1) Decide On The Purpose Of Your Sauna
- Step 2) Choosing The Best Infrared Sauna For The Money
- Your Budget Matters… Getting Stressed By Going Into Debt Over A Sauna Isn’t Going To Help Anything
- However, You’re Going To Have This For Life… Spending An Extra $500 – $1,000 Dollars IS Worth It For Certain Things
- Like Many Things In Life, Size Matters
- When Bigger Isn’t Better
- Understanding Cubic Footage And TTH (time to heat)
- 1 Person Saunas
- 2 Person Saunas
- 3 Person Saunas
- 4 Person Saunas
- Indoor Outdoor
- The Climate You Live In Effects Your Preheat Time Drastically Depending On Placement
- Step 3) Choosing From The Top Recommended Brands
- More Expensive Doesn’t Always Equal Better
- Most Of The Top Sauna Brands You See Marketed Are Imported From China
- There Are Good Products Imported From China, But Why Should You Pay $5k – $10k For Them And Get Ripped Off From Fake “Reviews”
- It’s Either Low EMF Or It’s Not. Period. (so much deception in the industry here… see my sauna reviews for the truth about emf levels)
- What To Look For In An Infrared Sauna
- Mitigating Material Toxins In Any Sauna With An Activated Charcoal Bag
- Low EMF Infrared Heaters Are Critical In Your Sauna
- Bathing In High EMF Is Insane When You’re Trying To Heal In Your Sauna
- Losing Weight And Detoxing Go Hand In Hand
- Heavy Metals And Mercury Are Stored In Your Fat Cells… The Safest Way To Detox Them Is Through The Skin So You Don’t Damage Or Stress Your Kidneys & Liver
- Is Made In USA Important To You, Or Can You Settle For A Sauna Imported From China
- Now Let’s Get Down To Business: An Expensive Infrared Sauna Uses The Same Heaters As The Cheap Ones
- Just Like TV’s, There Are Only A Handful Of Chinese Manufacturers That Make The Heating Elements And Emitters
- So What To Do: How To Pick A Good Infrared Sauna So You Can Improve Your Life And Be Happier & Healthier
- Save Your Money And Build A DIY Infrared Sauna
- I Have A Tutorial That Shows You How I Did This, But The Reality Is, You’re Not Likely To Build One That You Will Like Enough To Everyday
- So What Happens? You Put It Off, Your Health Suffers, And You Don’t Get The Life Benefits
- This Is Why I Think For Most People, Unless You Have A Woodshop In Your Garage, Buying A Premade Infrared Sauna Kit Is The Only Way To Go
Now that we got that out of the way, Hi! I’m Matt, your blogger friend that underwent mercury amalgam removal back in 2017, and needed to detox from heavy metals shortly thereafter, which would later turn me into a sauna enthusiast.
My hope is that this buyers guide will save other people time, money, and frustration that I went through trying to find a good sauna… Not to mention, also getting a SAFE sauna, since so many of these manufacturers out there flat out lie about their EMF ratings. As always, you can refer to my sauna reviews, where I’ve used multiple emf meters to get real emf levels in the most popular brands on the market today. I’ll put a short summary together in the next section, so you don’t have to scroll through everything just to see which sauna I use everyday, and why I bought it, and now subsequently promote it.
Summary: The Best Infrared Sauna For Home Use For The Money
Finding The Right Infrared Sauna For You (in 3 easy steps)
Figuring out which sauna is right for your needs, budget, and patience level is all too consuming these days. Half the time, sauna sales people will tell you anything you want to hear just to make a sale. And if it’s not that, next thing you know, you feel like you have to mortgage your house just to afford what they tell you you need to buy.
I’ve been there. This all started because I was suffering from mercury toxicity, and in my brain fogged stupor, started calling sauna companies to purchase one for my home so I could get well. Little did I know it would turn into a fiasco that would forever change the course of my life. Now that I’ve been through the whole gambit of infrared saunas, there is a simple way to figure out which sauna is right for you.
This section will be long and comprehensive, so you will be able to understand all the little nuances that matter before you buy your sauna. However, the overall concept is simple to scan.
- Purpose – the purpose of your sauna matters so you can choose the right wattage/heat/size/emitter style that will work best for your needs
- Budget – there is no reason to be stressed about feeling like you have to buy something more expensive than you can afford. There is a good sauna solution for all budgets… being forced into debt over it will only negate the positive benefits. I will help you get what you need at a price you can afford
- Brand – brand doesn’t always matter, but what’s behind the brand does. The dishonesty in this industry is ridiculous, and almost every sauna company under the sun imports from China, whether they admit it or not. Nothing wrong with products from China, as long as you know what you’re buying. I’ve personally tested the most popular brands (and taken them apart), and you’ll be able to easily tell which one’s are built well and will stand the test of time… and which are made from scrap wood, pawned off as “luxury”, only to be toxic for you and your family with plywood, cardboard, and synthetic materials inside
Step 1) Decide On The Purpose Of Your Sauna
Why Does It Matter What You Want To Use Your Sauna For?
Detox Heavy Metals
General Body Maintenance For Good Health
Step 2) Choosing The Best Infrared Sauna For The Money
Your Budget Matters… Getting Stressed By Going Into Debt Over A Sauna Isn’t Going To Help Anything
However, You’re Going To Have This For Life… Spending An Extra $500 – $1,000 Dollars IS Worth It For Certain Things
Like Many Things In Life, Size Matters
When Bigger Isn’t Better
Understanding Cubic Footage And TTH (time to heat)
1 Person Saunas
2 Person Saunas
3 Person Saunas
4 Person Saunas
The Climate You Live In Effects Your Preheat Time Drastically Depending On Placement
Step 3) Choosing From The Top Recommended Brands
With so many dishonest sauna companies out there, it’s hard to tell who’s lying these days. It’s one of the reasons why I started reviewing saunas, and began putting up my sauna reviews for every sauna I bought.
In my opinion, these are the best infrared sauna makers in the industry, and I feel comfortable advising my friends and family to buy from these 4 companies listed below:
This is the sauna I have personally chosen to keep for my everyday use, and the brand I would buy for my mother, father, grandparents, friends, and family etc…
I believe, that the SunStream Evolve 360, has the best FIR coverage of any sauna on the market. It’s made from real wood planking, with zero plywood in it whatsoever. They import the same Titebond food safe glue that I use in my DIY sauna building projects, and it is perfectly safe by my standards.
For the money, you will not find a better quality far infrared sauna, with good craftsmanship, from a company that cares about your health and sauna experience. The Evolve saunas, are hands down, the best value on the market when it comes to infrared saunas.
There is no other company on the market who is more pleasant to talk to either… one of my gripes about very aggressive salespeople at other sauna companies. This is a family owned business, who you can call and talk to and ask questions, and never once will they try to get you to buy something you can’t afford, or attempt to push you into a sale. This is the most ethical and polite sauna company on the planet, and I feel confident and comfortable telling any member of my family to give them a call.