Table of Contents
- Most Popular Infrared Saunas For Sale
- Sunlighten Sauna Cost / Pricing Averages:
- Clearlight Saunas Cost / Pricing Averages:
- Radiant Health Saunas – Cost / Pricing Averages:
- JNH Lifestyles Infrared Sauna Pricing
- Dynamic Sauna – From Costco Infrared Sauna Pricing
- Therasauna Ceramic Far Infrared Pricing Costs
- HealthMate Sauna Pricing
- Sauna Space NIR Sauna Pricing / Portable Sauna Tent
- Sun Stream Saunas Evolve 360 – Pricing
- How Much Does An Infrared Sauna Cost On Average?
- What’s A Good Price On A Home Sauna?
- The Best Deal On A Well Made Infrared Sauna (and the one I personally use everyday, after testing over $22,000.00 dollars of infrared saunas)
Looking for the best pricing on an infrared sauna, and tired of every sauna company forcing you to sign up for their email list just get a price quote? Yeah, I was too! This isn’t your average sauna pricing page, where there’s nothing more than an email signup form you get after a Google search. I put this blog post together with the pricing estimates I was quoted when I was looking to buy an infrared sauna the first time in 2017.
Since it was such a hassle listening to the sauna sales people go on and on about a bunch of bullshit, not once asking what my sauna needs were, (they just talked and talked and talked some more) I wanted to at least write up a quick average… so you know what to expect from each company without having to call them and deal with pesky salespeople like I did.
Fun Fact – Did you know that the whole reason I started reviewing saunas on my blog, is because one of the most popular sauna detox groups on the planet tried to bait and switch me with sauna pricing? Yep, you know the one I’m talking about… why do you think no prices are publicly disclosed, and you have to “message him for details” in order to… get. any. details. Heh, don’t make me laugh. If it was such a good deal, why not just tell everyone about it out in the open? Yep, you guessed right… because it wasn’t a good deal, and it was the exact same fucking price from the company directly when I spoke to them. It’s called a bait and switch folks, and it pissed me off enough, to where I emailed the top 8 sauna companies the very next day, and was determined to put a stop to this bullshit. I told every single one of them I was running a low emf sauna contest, to which most didn’t even respond (including Clearlight, they were the first company I emailed) since I wasn’t a health blogger prior to this, and had no credibility in the sauna industry at the time. Little did they know, I would spend an endless amount of time, energy, and money to get to the bottom of what a well made sauna or good value really was.
I’m sure a lot of these sauna companies won’t be happy about this, but I don’t care… I don’t believe in doing the bait and switch where no one will tell you a price without giving up your phone number, email, address, and which butt cheek has a birthmark on it. Sauna companies regularly hound the absolute shit out of people with daily emails, phone calls, etc… just like they did to me. Which I think it unethical, and a disservice to the industry and customers in my opinion, but anything to make a sale right? At least that’s the way I felt, which is why I never bought anything from those pushy sauna companies. And to think I was ready to spend $7k that day…
To force you to hand over your personal info just to see a price list in 2018, is about as insane as giving someone your pin number at the ATM. You know the harassment is coming shortly thereafter…
Most Popular Infrared Saunas For Sale
Here are the pricing averages for each sauna brand, based on what I was given when I called each one to buy:
Sunlighten Sauna Cost / Pricing Averages:
M Pulse 2 person: $6,500 + Shipping
Signature 2 person: $3,400 + Shipping
- Note – I did not go with one of these. Sales people were very aggressive, and the emf levels seem higher than they claim based on what I can find on YouTube.
Clearlight Saunas Cost / Pricing Averages:
Clearlight Sanctuary 2: $4,600 + $500 Shipping
Clearlight Premier IS-2: $3,999
- Note – I now recommend these through the no pressure authorized dealer
2021 Jacuzzi Clearlight Infrared Sauna Pricing Update:
Radiant Health Saunas – Cost / Pricing Averages:
Radiant Health E2-H: $3,899
JNH Lifestyles Infrared Sauna Pricing
JNH Sauna Ensi No EMF Model: $2,500 Free Shipping On Amazon
- I bought this JNH Lifestyles Ensi, and don’t recommend it. See my complete review here, and the “no emf scam” here.
Dynamic Sauna – From Costco Infrared Sauna Pricing
Dynamic Barcelona 1 – 2 Person Infrared Sauna Price: $999.00
- I bought this sauna from Costco, and don’t recommend it. They advertise it as a low emf sauna, which it is definitely not. See my Dynamic Sauna Review here, and the Costco EMF reviews here.
Therasauna Ceramic Far Infrared Pricing Costs
Therasauna Classic – $3,100
- I bought this Therasauna from Home Depot using some credit card points. I paid $3,100 roughly, and reviewed it here. Afterward, Therasauna threatened to sue me since some are Made In The USA and some are not.
HealthMate Sauna Pricing
Healthmate Enrich Mate 2: $4,199
Sauna Space NIR Sauna Pricing / Portable Sauna Tent
Sauna Space Near Infrared Pocket Sauna: $2,999
- Note – this is the “near infrared” sauna that my functional medicine practitioner was recommending I buy. This seemed nuts to spend thousands of dollars on a tent, 4 bulbs, and a stick frame. Didn’t buy one, went with far infrared instead… and happy I did.
- This sauna also used to only cost $1,299 — not sure how that tripled.
Sun Stream Saunas Evolve 360 – Pricing
Sunstream Evolve Mini: $1,795
Sun Stream Classic 2: $2,495
Sun Stream Evolve 10: $2,795
I own two different Sun Stream Evovle 360 saunas in different sizes, which you can see the reviews for the Evolve 10 here and the Evolve 15 here. You can find the most current Sun Stream Infrared Sauna Evolve 360 price list in pdf version here.
- Note – I no longer recommend this brand, and replaced it last month with a lower EMF/VOC recommendation for the same price. Prices have also increased over $500 on almost every model, which no longer make them a better value like I was saying in my YouTube videos. The owner has asked that I take down the, which I thought was fair since I used to promote them.
How Much Does An Infrared Sauna Cost On Average?
On average, and infrared sauna for your home costs between $999 – $3,500 dollars. Some larger models that seat 4 or more people, can cost over $5,000.
Cheap portable saunas typically cost anywhere from $200 – $1,200 dollars.
What’s A Good Price On A Home Sauna?
Based on everything I’ve been able to buy, around $2,900 dollars is a good price for a well built, low emf, low voc, home sauna that will last a lifetime.
Some cheaper wooden saunas on Amazon, Home Depot, Wayfair, and Costco definitely cost less. But based on my findings, you cannot trust the EMF claims, some have very high VOC’s and formaldehyde, and build quality from the Amazon saunas is definitely very poor.
The Best Deal On A Well Made Infrared Sauna (and the one I personally use everyday, after testing over $22,000.00 dollars of infrared saunas)
I took this info down and put everything in one place. You can find the updated info for 2020 on CertifiedSaunas.com.
If you’re looking for how much an infrared sauna costs to run, this video will help:
We See Saunas For Under $1,000 Dollars From Costco & Amazon, But Then $12,000 Dollar “Medical Grade”… What’s The Difference?
How Much Does The Average Home Sauna Cost?
What About A Cheap Portable Steam Or Infrared Tent Sauna
Good Middle Of The Road Options
Understanding EMF’s, And How Cheap Saunas Are Made & Rated, And How The Sauna Companies Dupe You Into Believing The Hype