I always told myself, if I get this figured out, and finally find a good solution for myself, I’m going to come back and blog about this so no one else has to go through the nonsense I went though trying to buy a home sauna to detox with. (what a nightmare!)
If you’ve called more than two sauna companies already, I’m sure you’ve heard what I encountered too:
- “Our sauna is the best…” (don’t they all say the same damn thing!?!?!)
- “This sauna is the ONLY one on the market that gives you a complete detox…”
- “Full spectrum blah blah blah, near infrared blah blah blah…”
- “Heater emmisivity is CRUTIAL to get your infrared in the right wavelength…”
Can I stop there?
And if that’s not bad enough, calling me every damn day to see if I’m ready to buy, just made me want to never want to buy anything…
And so I waited, and waited, and waited… months went buy, and I never got a sauna. I thought to myself, why is this so difficult? Why do these sauna salespeople come off so sleazy like a used car salesman?
Something it’s right. I don’t know if I can trust them. All this EMF mumbo jumbo, it’s supposed to be low, that other competitor brand is supposedly HIGH… it gets to the point where it’s like: holy shit man, which way do you want me to jump!?!?! I don’t even understand what language you’re speaking! lol
At the end of the day, all I wanted, all any of us want really, is a good, safe, reliable sauna that is totally safe for ourselves and family to use. We want to heal, improve out health, and maintin longevity for the long term. We don’t need to be getting zapped everyday in a hot box we place in our homes!
ENTER: The EMF Masterclass By Matt Justice
Never Again Will You Have To Worry About Understanding Sauna EMF
Never Again Will Any Sauna Company Be Able To Take Advantage Of You
And Best Of All – You’ll Be Able To Feel Confident In Any Sauna Purchase Decision You Make
Infrared Sauna EMF Fundamentals
3 Types Of EMF Potentially Present In Any Sauna You Should Be Aware Of
How To Measure Each Type Of EMF
The Meters I Use And Why
How Sauna Companies Dupe You Into Believing Low EMF (when it’s not)
The 2 Questions No Sauna Salesperson Wants To Hear From You
- How many sauna brands have you personally used?
- it is extremely common for a sauna sales person to be selling you a $5k item, but is not really experienced with saunas. Normally, they’ve only ever been in the brand they sell for (because the company gives them one), and one other brand aside from that.
- The nonsense they’re telling you is made up most of the time… how in the heck could anyone know about other competing brands, if you’ve only ever been in two saunas you’re entire life?
- ** I learned this the hard way, after those slimey bastards sold me a bunch of polished turds for thousands of dollars (my 11 different sauna reviews – hands on – live video)
- What is the body voltage measurement I would get if I were using one of your saunas?
- It’s very easy to lie and produce deceptive emf “testing reports” performed by “third party” companies that you find in a lot of sauna company marketing material.
- It is virtually impossible to get low body voltage readings in an infrared sauna if both magnetic and electric fields are not low.
- Sure, slick sales people will try and say that doesn’t matter, but the fact is it’s important, and no fancy statement like “the World Health Organization offers no proof or study that indicate these emf levels are harmful.” (meanwhile, itt’s widely known in the children’s autism community, that shutting off circuit breakers to your child’s bedroom at night, can eliminate electric fields, lower body voltage, and their symptoms often improve.)
My List Of Approved Safe Infrared Saunas (that I’ve personally tested and used myself)
Discount Coupon Codes For Clever Leverage Readers If You’re Interested In Buying One