Table of Contents
Aircall is a well-established cloud-based telephone system, but like all products, it has its glitches and can be quite expensive, with their lowest price plan at $30, while also requiring a minimum number of users at the very beginning, to be able to use the app at all. In particular, it does not necessarily allow for a personalized experience for the customer and its users, and if it does, it comes at a much higher cost. Even if Aircall is the right option for you, it is always important to try out a few alternatives so that you can be sure that your business is getting the very best service it needs.
Without a doubt, there are tons of different options out there for cloud-based phone apps, but which are the ones that really work? Which ones can reliably provide you with the same, if not better, service than Aircall? Which ones can you trust with your business operations? To answer all of these questions and more, here are a few narrowed down choices of dependable alternatives that could offer a solution to some of the issues that Aircall presents.
RingCentral, another cloud-based phone, may not be entirely free but don’t discount it yet. At a starting price of $19.99 (with other pricing options), it is still cheaper than Aircall while offering a range of features that rival those of Aircall. It is efficient in connecting locations, providing you with well-organized offsite and onsite experiences. It has solid support from both iOS and Android devices thereby allowing for strong connectivity wherever you may go. The 30-day free trial may be well worth your time to see if this is the app you need to set up your very own call center.
RingCentral has a number of features that could make it a great alternative to Aircall. Here are some of the main ones:
- It offers a wide variety of business communication essentials such as video, fax, voice and text.
- Some of the main features that it offers are conferencing, auto-recording and unlimited calling (both local and international).
- It allows for the integration of a number of different devices that you and your co-workers might use, namely, tablets, smartphones, desktops and naturally, phones.
- The RingCentral mobile phone app allows users to be connected at all times, both to your customers and your colleagues.
- It also functions well with other platforms such as Salesforce CRM, Box, Dropbox and Google Docs.
- It is fairly easy to set up.
- It has a unique and invaluable emergency system whereby it is able to maintain operations even when the internet connection is poor or unstable.
- Similarly, RingCentral is able to rely solely on a phone’s stable Wi-Fi (3G/4G) connection by converting it into BYOD line extensions.
- As previously mentioned, it has an extended reach, thereby connecting geographically distant location with one another.
- It does not require much technical support for use.
So there you have it — your call center is only a few steps away! If you have issues with Aircall’s interface or experience any other technical difficulties, or if it just too expensive an option for you, Freshcaller, TalkDesk and RingCentral are some of your best alternatives for meeting your calling needs! If none of these apps work for you, don’t worry, there are a number of other options out there that could be perfect for you. Some of these other notable apps worth mentioning are Bitrix24, Phone.com and Grasshopper. They too have their pros and cons but are still worth exploring.
It eventually all comes down to what your priorities are — is pricing the most important factor? Or is its the number of features? Or is it one important feature in particular, such as how quickly the cloud-based app absorbs and reorganizes customer information? Whatever the reason, these three app options are sure to meet your expectations for the most seamless and efficient call center! So what are you waiting for? Put your headphones on and start taking calls, don’t keep your customers waiting any longer!
Freshcaller (also a cloud-based app) presents itself as a reliable, and better, alternative to Aircall for a number of reasons, that is guaranteed to enhance and expand the professional atmosphere of your organization. Despite being a fairly new call center app, it has a huge amount of potential and already provides a number of important services that are essential to an efficient and collaborative call center. At the top of the list of its pros is that fact that it does not require you to pay up to get started! This is a huge advantage as it allows you to experiment with the app before making a decision as to whether or not it’s the right app for you. However, given its numerous other advantages, it just might be!
Here are some of the best features the Freshcaller has to offer:
- As previously mentioned, you can sign up to Freshcaller for free!
- It has a quick and smooth set-up process.
- Freshcaller prides itself on its ability to manage a virtual workforce.
- It allows you to make concurrent calls even without a paid for plan.
- It customizes your call experience by creating unique call escalations.
- It allows your superiors or supervisors to interject your calls whenever need be to maximize efficiency.
- It allows for conference calls.
- It allows you to mask your number for your clients.
- When transferring a call, it allows you to provide the specific context of the call to the next person so that they can prepare for the call accordingly.
- Supervisors can also track the statistics of all of their calls, which can prove invaluable to the functioning of the organization.
- The real-time dashboards, displaying a number of important factors, are particularly useful.
If you’re looking for an app with lots of options within the app itself, look no further, TalkDesk gives you more than enough choices for how and to what degree you want to use the app. However, this comes at a cost; TalkDesk is priced at the highest of the three apps mentioned here, but it is known for its ability to help foster more personalised conversations, to increase productivity and also highlight the importance of data (through monitoring calls, recording calls and call histories) in the decision-making process.
Here are some of the features that might mean TalkDesk is the right app for you:
- It helps reduce customer support costs.
- It is relatively easy to set up.
- There is no need for additional hardware.
- It uses interactive voice response (IVR).
- It uses automatic call distribution (ACD).
- It has a number of important control features such as hold, mute and warm transfers.
- It improves the customer’s queue experience through callbacks, directing calls to voicemail and specialized messages or music.
- It allows for notes and call disposition codes so as to collate customer information.
- You can assign and later change business hours according to the needs of your business, from day to day.
- It creates custom contact tags that allow you to identify your customers according to their specific profiles.
- One particularly unique function is that of intelligent reconnect; if there is a loss of connection or a call is dropped, the caller can reconnect with the person who originally took their call so as to minimize confusion.
- It has skilled-based routing, which enables customers to interact with those members of the organization who will be best suited to help them with their specific queries.
- It allows its users to customize their call or the service they are providing by displaying important details regarding the customer, such as their name, photograph, purchase and contact histories.
- A new profile with all the relevant information regarding the call is created with each new call.
- It is compatible for integration with numerous other programs such as InfusionSoft, Salesforce, Desk.com, Zendesk and Shopify.
- It has a varied customer help platform to provide you with any support you might need.
- If you miss a call, you automatically receive an email with a transcript and any other relevant information regarding the call that you might need.