Table of Contents
A fitness tracker, pedometer and sleep monitor all bundled into one, this product from Fitmaker is a great way to be on top of your health. With this monitor, you can track how many steps you have walked in the day, how many calories you have consumed and also how many hours of sleep you have had. With this fitness tracker, you can monitor the quality of your sleep and have valuable information about how you may need to change some lifestyle practices.
Knowing how many hours of deep sleep you have had and whether or not you are well-rested makes a huge difference to being in control of your health. The following are some of the features the product has to offer:
- You can track the number of steps you take on a daily basis, along with heart rate, duration of exercise and quality of sleep.
- You can connect it to your phone and social media accounts and receive notifications.
- You can track up to 14 sports like running, workout, spinning, dancing, yoga, etc.
- You can set an alarm and put in place a sedentary alarm so you can wake up peacefully and without a jolt. You can also set alarms for taking your medicine or to remind yourself to do exercise.
- The tracker can be charged using any USB block and charger, you do not need any charging cable or dock. A single charge will also last you for a week.
- You can get details about the quality of your sleep along with provisions of maintaining your health.
- Some users have reported that the tracker did not add steps even after they had walked a lot.
The product is available and in stock on Amazon.
This sleep monitor from Viatom is light, easy to use and is a dedicated device to tracking your sleep. It can record your blood oxygen levels and also your heart rate while you are sleeping. The device uses a ring sensor which frees you from using uncomfortable clips. The monitor is especially helpful for those who have a snoring problem. The minute your blood oxygen levels drop below the limit you have set, the SleepO2 feature of the device will give you a gentle nudge and send a smart vibration through the device to stir your body in your sleep.
This helps reduce sleep and prevent low-oxygen. The following are some of the features the device has to offer:
- The device has a patented ring sensor which saves your finger from the discomfort of a clip.
- The smart vibration feature helps reduce snoring every time the device senses that your blood sugar levels are falling.
- Provides complete sleep data analysis, records oxygen level and heart rate overnight and arms you with the knowledge to make you sleep well every night.
- The mobile application is free and is available on Google Play and the App Store.
- The device is extremely intuitive. The smart vibration stirs your body enough to stop you from snoring yet does not wake you up.
- You get a detailed analysis of the quality of your sleep and how many hours you spent in which part of the sleep cycle.
- Other than your sleep quality, it also records your oxygen level and heart rate.
- The device comes along with a USB cable, a free mobile app and a one-year warranty.
- Some users complained of the device giving incorrect readings or interpreting movement at night as wakefulness.
The device is available on Amazon.
This fitness tracker is working 24×7, day or night. While you are awake and physically active during the day, the fitness tracker is tracking the number of steps you have taken, how many calories you have consumed and how many minutes of intense exercise you get in a day. When you go to sleep, the tracker immediately tracks your sleep along with your heart rate. You can also integrate the device with your phone and get notifications right on your wrist, without needing to look for your phone every time. The device will also give you a polite nudge if you have been sitting for too long and are not getting enough exercise.
The following are some of the features the device offers:
- The device records your sleep data at night, along with heart rate and provides a detailed analysis of your sleep quality.
- You can wear it throughout the day and even through the night as it tracks your all-day activities.
- You can get your phone notifications directly on the device.
- The device is slim and lightweight and can be charged cable-free.
- The device has a long battery life and can be charged using only its built-in USB plug.
- It tracks your everyday activities and gives you a whole chart of your health and not just your sleep data.
- It reminds you to move around and get some exercise when you have been sitting for too long. You can also set targets for how much exercise you want to do in one day.
- You can get your phone notifications on your wrist, making it much easier for you to simply glance at a message or a notification.
- Some users have complained that the fitness data was not syncing with their Google Fit account.
The product is available on Amazon.
This waterproof, automatic fitness and sleep tracker has several exciting things to offer. It provides you with your sleep and wake details, including how much time you spent in light sleep, how much time you spent in deep sleep, etc. As a fitness tracker, you can also make use of the 14 different training modes which offer various things like recording your workout routine to understand your regime and whether it is working better. You can also sync it to the GPS on your phone to have it map your walking or running route back home. You can also opt for smart notifications on the device and you never have to bother with your phone. Read all your notifications on the device instead. The following are some of the features it has to offer:
- 14 training modes for you to understand your level of fitness better.
- It is an automatic sleep tracker and starts recording sleep the minute you drift off.
- It has a built-in USB plus so you can charge the device without a cable.
- Works with the VeryFitPro app.
- It is an automatic sleep tracker so you do not need to bother switching modes. The device is intuitive enough to tell when you have fallen asleep.
- There are several different fitness modes that encourage you to try different routines and increase your fitness level.
- You can charge the device with your computer or power bank without requiring a cable. The built-in USB plug is extremely convenient.
- The battery is long lasting and will serve you for 7-10 days after a single charge.
- The device is also waterproof so you can wear it underwater and you do not even have to worry about sweating too much while wearing it.
- Some users have complained that the device does not track steps accurately.
The device is available on Amazon.
This small, lightweight and incredibly easy-to-use sleep monitor automatically records your sleep, along with o2 saturation level and heart rate. You wear it on your wrist and wrap the patented finger loop sensor on your index finger. This gives your finger some respite from uncomfortable clips. It also has a smart vibration alarm to help reduce snoring. If you suffer from sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine, the device is a great test for how effective your CPAP machine is. The cutting-edge technology can help you understand what may be disturbing your sleep.
The following are some of the features the device has to offer:
- The sleep tracker has a wristband and a patented finger loop sensor.
- There is a smart vibration alarm which can help reduce your snoring. Every time the oxygen levels go down in your body because of a constricted airway and you begin to snore, the machine will stir your body gently to fix your breathing.
- The monitor also reads pulse oxygen and heart rate.
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- The device is extremely comfortable to use. You will hardly feel the pressure of the finger loop sensor.
- It is great for those who have a snoring problem. If you use a CPAP machine, the device is a great piece of technology to complement the machine.
- The hospital-grade measurements that the device follows help you understand what may be disrupting your sleep.
- The device does not have a screen. The only way for you to find out what happened or to get your readings is through the app.
- Some users complained of the finger loop having a very snug fit.
The product is available on Amazon.
This fitness tracker tracks your steps, amount of distance traveled and the number of calories burned through the day. At night, it becomes an automatic sleep tracker and employs the latest HR sensor to monitor your heart rate effectively. The sleep tracker will analyze your sleep quality, giving you details of when you experienced light sleep and when you were in deep sleep. There is also a silent vibration alarm which will wake you up when you need to be woken up without disturbing anyone else sleeping next to you. You can also check your mobile notifications directly on the device. The following are the features the device offers:
- There are 14 training modes which help you understand your activities through the day better.
- The device is waterproof and can be used while swimming and diving.
- It automatically detects your sleep from 9 pm to 8 am.
- It has a built-in USB plug and offers cable-free charging.
- Besides being a fitness tracker, the device is a very effective sleep monitor. It monitors your heart rate through the night and automatically tracks your sleep when you drift off.
- It is waterproof so you can wear it through sweat, rain or a very fun diving session.
- You can check call and message notifications on the device.
- It has a built-in USB-plus so you can charge it without a cable. After a full charging session, you can use it for over a week without needing to charge it again.
- The manufacturers offer a 30-day period for a full refund and a one-year warranty.
- Some users complained that the instructions on the manual were not very user-friendly.
- Some users complained that the notifications did not come consistently and worked only 50% of the time.
The device is available on Amazon.
Knowing the quality of your sleep is of the utmost importance. You may wake up one morning feeling well rested, but as the day progresses you may start feeling tired quite easily. If you had a chart of how you slept the previous night, you will realize you may not have had as much restorative sleep as you may have liked. A sleep tracker is a great way to be on top of your health and take control of the quality of your sleep. Only once you know what the problem is will you be able to fix it.
Sleep trackers can come along with fitness trackers and watches and can also be devices you can keep underneath your pillow as you sleep. With a sleep tracker, you can measure the quality of your sleep every night and work on making improvements if you are not sleeping well. A sleep tracker could be the best push for you to lead a healthier lifestyle.